Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullying in the workplace advice welcome

Options
  • 24-11-2015 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am going through this right now and I am a woman being bullied by a no. And it's not so simple to just face him I can't bear to ever look at him again as he did all this while no one else was around to witness enough .. Well one heard but didn't hear what I heard ... He's way too clever to be caught out ... It has made my life hell ... And I'm told by HR there is not enough evidence that the case is inconclusive ... Surely this can't go on and I asked to be moved ... But was told I should have asked my supervisor weeks ago well I asked both HR and my supervisors boss to be moved ... If not I'll find another job ... I'm trying to win this I'm going to the next level of management up and if that fails legal advice citizens etc?! my friends think it's a losing battle but how can I let him get away with this he's lying hell do it again and maybe to someone who can't deal with it . Anyone's opinion or advice on this would be greatly welcome :) xx 💖

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

How exactly were you bullied, what was said to you?

You'll have to be a bit more specific if you're hoping to get help on here.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Your post is far too vague to be of help.

Are you keeping a log of every instance of what you think is bullying?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 iliketrees

Hi Anon989,
    I am sorry to hear your having a hard time of it in work. Bullying is soul destroying and insidious in nature. I came across a website a while ago, I am not allowed to post links but it helped me understand a situation I found myself in.
    I will risk getting reprimanded; its called bullyonline.org
    I wish you all the best.

Advertisement