Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP camera wifi fault port 80

Options
  • 24-11-2015 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi everyone I have bought 2x dlink Dcs-933l ip security cameras, once I set the first one up it seems to interfere with the loading of websites and apps. From some research online I think it may have to do with the dlink cameras only working on port 80 and it is causing some interference. My router is an eircom (zyxel) D1000. Does any body have the same issue or can offer some advice? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Use a different port then put the port number after colons in the ip address ipaddress:port

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

clunge wrote: »
    Hi everyone I have bought 2x dlink Dcs-933l ip security cameras, once I set the first one up it seems to interfere with the loading of websites and apps. From some research online I think it may have to do with the dlink cameras only working on port 80 and it is causing some interference. My router is an eircom (zyxel) D1000. Does any body have the same issue or can offer some advice? Thanks
    yeah. as above, only one will work on port 80. This is the default web browser port to a website

Advertisement