Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer Visit

Options
  • 24-11-2015 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi, 

Was due to have an engineer visit yesterday (am) to install. Didn't hear anything by 11.30 so went onto web-chat so said it could be up until 1.30pm. Still haven't heard a thing -housemate had taken a half day for the appointment too so really frustrating. 

Could someone here re-book for me preferably for today or tomorrow as there will be no one in the apartment any other days and cant book any more holidays from work, don't have time to call and be on hold for 10/15 minutes - can pm details to you. 

Thanks, 
    Laura 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Laura_A wrote: »
    Hi, 

Was due to have an engineer visit yesterday (am) to install. Didn't hear anything by 11.30 so went onto web-chat so said it could be up until 1.30pm. Still haven't heard a thing -housemate had taken a half day for the appointment too so really frustrating. 

Could someone here re-book for me preferably for today or tomorrow as there will be no one in the apartment any other days and cant book any more holidays from work, don't have time to call and be on hold for 10/15 minutes - can pm details to you. 

Thanks, 
    Laura 
    Hi Laura_A

I'm really sorry to hear of this. Unfortunately I will be unable to arrange another appointment but if you would like to PM me your order number I can check if another appointment has been automatically set. To arrange another appointment you will need to contact accounts on free phone 1901 but feel free to PM me the details first.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Laura_A wrote: »
    Hi, 

Thanks, 
    Laura 
    Hi Laura_A

I'm really sorry to hear of this. Unfortunately I will be unable to arrange another appointment but if you would like to PM me your order number I can check if another appointment has been automatically set. To arrange another appointment you will need to contact accounts on free phone 1901 but feel free to PM me the details first.

Cheers
    Al
    Hi Alan, 

After taking a second day off for an engineer visit when first engineer didn't show up again int he same situation - still no sign of anyone and no contact. Have tried to call KN 3 times and been on hold for 15 minutes each time with no one picking up. 

Another day's annual leave - called customer care and they cant get in touch with the company to see when they will arrive? Another am visit was scheduled so I booked an appointment so have to leave from 3 until 4.30 which should have given plenty of time but now will probably have to re arrange again?? Order was put through on November 11th so almost a month and haven't been able to have a simple install and no one can help? 

Anything you can do - serious waste of time and holidays for this and its still not fixed??! How is it possible that Eir cannot contact the company they contract to carry out installations? 

Thanks, 
    Laura 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Laura_A, 

I'm very sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to assign a new appointment from here. 

The customer care team on 1901 would be able to organise this for you. 

Apologies for the delays and inconvenience caused.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement