Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powering Rewards

Options
  • 24-11-2015 12:57pm
    Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I emailed Powering Rewards customer service on September 30th in relation to an issue I had with one of the offers I tried to redeem. I got an automatic reply stating that they 'value my custom' and that I'd get a response 'as soon as possible'

Obviously there's not that much value placed on my custom as almost two months later, I have yet to receive the promised response!

I resent the email on October 12th and again on October the 26th and have received no response other than the aforementioned automatic replies.

I consider this ignorance most insulting and as my current contract is up in two weeks, I am seriously considering looking elsewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Quackster,

We are very sorry to read of these delays - did you send the email to rewards@ electricireland.ie?

There is a waiting time for response, due to volumes and each query being placed in a queue, but it should not be for that duration.

We will assist you here on Boards if you wish - we can liaise directly with the Powering Rewards team. We will check into what happened with your emails also.

If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name, address and date of birth, we will pick up the message ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Hi Quackster,

We are very sorry to read of these delays - did you send the email to rewards@ electricireland.ie?

There is a waiting time for response, due to volumes and each query being placed in a queue, but it should not be for that duration.

We will assist you here on Boards if you wish - we can liaise directly with the Powering Rewards team. We will check into what happened with your emails also.

If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name, address and date of birth, we will pick up the message ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

________
    Hi Una,

Yeah, I emailed that address. I'll PM you my details.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Thanks Quackster.

Please confirm your email address also, for us to investigate what the situation is with the emails you sent.

Regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rurz23

hi
    I had the same issue. I received a letter offering 20 off for registering with powering rewards which i did. bill came and no money off. also powering rewards doesn't recognize my account details and i don't have letter anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi rurz23,

We are sorry to read this.

Could you please send us the following details by private message?
    • Your full name as it appears on the account
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Could you also advise us if you are receiving an error message when you are trying to login?

We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Advertisement
Advertisement