Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Find a Statement

Options
  • 24-11-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

Hi. I need to provide a 6 month statement. On my online banking within statements I can see one for a year from August 2014 to August 2015. Is it possible to get a recent version of this for the last 6 months or year? Even month by month. I can easily view my transactions but can only seem to extract as an Excel file. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi. I need to provide a 6 month statement. On my online banking within statements I can see one for a year from August 2014 to August 2015. Is it possible to get a recent version of this for the last 6 months or year? Even month by month. I can easily view my transactions but can only seem to extract as an Excel file. Thanks
    Hi discombobulate,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

You can request an up to date estatement for your account by calling Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and select options 1, 5 and 1. This will issue an estatement for you going from the date of your last statement up to the day that you order it. Once you order the statement before 3.30pm on a working day, the estatement will be available to view on 365 Online the following working day.

I hope this helps and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Hi discombobulate,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

You can request an up to date estatement for your account by calling Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and select options 1, 5 and 1. This will issue an estatement for you going from the date of your last statement up to the day that you order it. Once you order the statement before 3.30pm on a working day, the estatement will be available to view on 365 Online the following working day.

I hope this helps and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Sarah
    Perfect. Thanks Sarah

Advertisement