Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Cancel?

Options
  • 24-11-2015 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

Hi, my current contract ends on 27th Jan. If I cancel now would I have to pay a penalty, and how much?
    Also, if I wish to cancel the contract when it ends on the 27th Jan., when would I to give cancellation notice, a month earlier?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Plascebo wrote: »
    Hi, my current contract ends on 27th Jan. If I cancel now would I have to pay a penalty, and how much?
    Also, if I wish to cancel the contract when it ends on the 27th Jan., when would I to give cancellation notice, a month earlier?
    Thanks.
    Hi Plascebo

The cancellations team will accept a request to cancel 30 days before the 27th of January so that your account is closed on that date. Ultimately 30days notice is required but yes, the notice can be given before the date of expiration of contract.

Please contact the eir cancellations team on free phone 1800303600 to find out how much an early cancellation will cost.

Thank you

Al

Advertisement