Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Car Audio Expert/Installer in Dundalk

Options
  • 24-11-2015 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Does anyone know or can recomend a good Car Audio Installer in Dundalk.

I used to use Safe and Sound but they are gone and Halfords are a non starter.

Any ideas ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

This fella's good, he installed a stereo and fitted remote central locking for me.

http://www.autotronix.ie/

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 17 noodlesdundalk

Does anyone know or can recomend a good Car Audio Installer in Dundalk.

I used to use Safe and Sound but they are gone and Halfords are a non starter.

Any ideas ??

Personally I wouldn't pass Dave Kinahan (Auto tech solutions) he is one of the lads that used to work in Safe and Sound.

I have him do immobiliser work before and he was top class. Literally removed a nest of bad wiring from behind the dash in my Landrover.
    If you have a look on their Facebook page there is recent examples of his work

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭5.11 Tactical

Cheers lads I got his number a few hours ago, I used to use him when he was in safe and sound, thanks for that much appreciated.

Advertisement