Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Charlotte Recipe

Options
  • 24-11-2015 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I saw Clare Connery make a Christmas Charlotte yesterday, but cannot find the recipe online.
    Does anyone have this recipe perchance?
    Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I can't spot that exact recipe but is it one of these you're looking to make

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/recipes/the-great-british-bake-off-how-to-make-a-charlotte-russe/

Was it on a particular programme or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ceemgee

Hello. Thanks for that. Well, the programme was on TV just the night before last. It was a Christmas special programme, so everything she (Clare) did was about Xmas....doing the turkey, making starters, desserts etc. Everything with a Christmas theme...the Charlotte looked "Christmassy" but I just missed what she said as I had walked out of the room at the crucial stage! The one you sent me the link to looks yummy, but hers seemed to be contain nuts and butter (I think).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

What channel was it on? And rough time? I'll go investigating :)

Mon 23 November, 7.55pm
    Tue 24 November, 6am-6.30pm, 11.15pm-6am (Duration approx. 30 minutes)

BBC (not sure which channel though)

Cook with Clare: Christmas Special

Thanks!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement