Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have 2 printers neither will print.

Options
  • 24-11-2015 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Running windows 8 and microsoft word 2013

I have HP office jet 4630 and a lazer jet 1320. Installed software of both recently and neither makes an attempt to print. the HP lazer jet 1320 can't be found in the printer option of MS Word. While the office jet 4630 is the default selected printer. So why is it that neither pint and how do I add the lazer jet to the list of printers on MS word?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Are you sure you installed Windows 8 compatible drivers for both the printers? What error messages are you getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,682 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Go to the HP website and download the drivers and manually instal them.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭kodistar

Hi there,

As the others have said get latest drivers installed and unistall the old ones first could be there not right drivers visit hp website for latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Hi all, ya it was the Hp website I got the software off. Selected the model of laptop and all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭kodistar

Do you have printer connected right,is it wireless printer r usb,if it wireless make sure you have latest wireless driver installed and if it usb make sure usb driver installed on printer.

Other then that if yoy have windows 7 pc download drivers connect printers abd see if they print if they do its drivers problem on Windows 8.

Advertisement