Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XRP Radio looking for unsigned and independent bands

Options
  • 24-11-2015 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello all,

I co-host a radio show in the unsigned and independent artists' internet radio station XRP Radio (xrpradio.co.uk) every Thursday from 6pm to 9pm (Horney Rock).

This is a call to all the unsigned and independent artists in Ireland who would like to get some free airplay in said radio. We love all genres, so no restrictions there.

In order to get airplay, you have to submit your songs in the radio portal (Create an Artists account - 'Create Albume/Single' slot - Upload your tracks to that slot). That allows all the DJs and promoters in XRP to have access to the tunes and it also adds them to the radio shop (you get all the earnings minus a transfer fee). You can check all the details in xrpradio.co.uk.

Please submit only original tracks not to have any issues related with copyright laws.

Gimme a shout if you do submit to add you to my nearest show's playlist :)

You can reply to this post, or just contact me over the show's email: horneyrockATgmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Can you post a link to the page where we upload the music?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 johnnyhorne

Hello Stereomaniac,

The process to submit is very simple:

- Go to the webpage xrpradio.co.uk
    - On the top right corner of the page you'll see "Login/Signup". Click on it.
    - You will then be presented with the login page. At the bottom you have the option "Create an account". Click on it.
    - You will then have to complete the three fields in it: Name, Email and password. Complete those, click on the "I'm not a robot" tickbox, and then is the most important option: click on "Sign up as an artist" button, otherwise you will not get the option to upload your tracks.

Once you have signed up, simply go to your artist profile (top right corner of your screen with the name you chose on it - arrow down menu), then click on "Create Album / Single". You will get a screen to upload the album art, the album name, and the price you want to set for it. Click on save the changes, and then you will be able to upload the tracks.

Let me know if you need some more information / guidance, and also once you've uploaded the tracks, so that I can add you to my show's playlist and request other DJs to spin them :)

Once you have an account, you can also join the chatbox during the live shows and request for your own song to be played or some other artists'. People comment on what's playing in the chatbox, and there are generally members of other bands, DJs and promoters, so it's also a good social tool to let your band be known.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Sorry OP, this is too close to pimping your business to be allowed here. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement