Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e fibre in Aughrim, Co. Wicklow

Options
  • 24-11-2015 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

Hi,

There are two cabinets in Aughrim, Co. Wicklow. One is fibre enabled, the other (cabinet AHM1_001) is not, with a listed upgrade window of September to December 2015.

I want to sign up to a phone/broadband/TV package, which requires e fibre.

Is it possible to check the progress of the cabinet upgrade and if it will be achieved before January 2016?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi scanlant

Our networks team have confirmed that Cabinet AHM1_001 is not currently planned for September to December 2015. Plans for this cabinet have been delayed and the most realistic approximate timeframe is the first half of 2016 - march to june hopefully.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Thanks for that Al.

I'll keep an eye on the progress of the upgrade and I'll come back to eir when it becomes available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

scanlant wrote: »
    Thanks for that Al.

I'll keep an eye on the progress of the upgrade and I'll come back to eir when it becomes available.
    No problem scanlant

Happy to assist

Cheers

Al

Advertisement