Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 13 Fixtures Friday - Tuesday

Options
  • 24-11-2015 11:12pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Packers(TripperMan28) @ Lions(Pudsy33)
    Jets(CPU) @ Giants(PatMustard99)
    Cardinals(CPU) @ Rams(PerrinV2)
    Panthers(I Knex I ) @ Saints(CPU)
    Seahawks(DaftDave41) @ Vikings(snippingu5256)
    Eagles(Penguins Haooo) @ Patriots(CPU)
    Cowboys(triangle king) @ Redskins(TheOneAdlum)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Advanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

When suits Dave?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

When suits Dave?

Tonight, tomorrow before 5ish, anytime sunday, or mon/tues evening. Whenever suits you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Hey pudsy I can do Sunday Monday or Tuesday around 10pm and I could be around on Sunday at 5ish till 6:30- 7:00 aswell, just depends if the game is on or off on Sunday afternoon, I'm guessing it be off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Cowboys(triangle king) @ Redskins(TheOneAdlum)

I'm around all day today, Sunday Monday so when suits

• Advertisement

Tonight, tomorrow before 5ish, anytime sunday, or mon/tues evening. Whenever suits you?

Anytime 2morrow 5 suits! 1pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Advanced.

Who win the sim between the Giants and Redskins? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Paully D wrote: »
    Who win the sim between the Giants and Redskins? :)
    The Redskins by 6.

In retrospect I should have simmed the win for the Giants as the Redskins hadn't posted in the fixture thread.
    With last I checked the thread I thought you were playing the cpu but as I read later you were unable to and I just didn't think of the sim win option when it came to advancing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    The Redskins by 6.

In retrospect I should have simmed the win for the Giants as the Redskins hadn't posted in the fixture thread.
    With last I checked the thread I thought you were playing the cpu but as I read later you were unable to and I just didn't think of the sim win option when it came to advancing it.

Ah, it's no hassle mate. I wasn't available to play in the end either so only fair it went to sim really.

Anytime 2morrow 5 suits! 1pm?

Actually boss, I went out drinking last night and can barely look at my screen ATM ! I can do maybe 4ish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

tripperman wrote: »
    Hey pudsy I can do Sunday Monday or Tuesday around 10pm and I could be around on Sunday at 5ish till 6:30- 7:00 aswell, just depends if the game is on or off on Sunday afternoon, I'm guessing it be off

Monday or tuesday should suit. I'm not sure about tomorrow atm.

Actually boss, I went out drinking last night and can barely look at my screen ATM ! I can do maybe 4ish?

Yup, no bother

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Monday or tuesday should suit. I'm not sure about tomorrow atm.

That's ok

You need to delete some of your pm's Giffney, it says you've reached your storage limit.

I should be around anytime tomorrow. Shoot me a message either here or on xbox live if you see me online.

You need to delete some of your pm's Giffney, it says you've reached your storage limit.

I should be around anytime tomorrow. Shoot me a message either here or on xbox live if you see me online.

I have 2 PM's....boards fail! Perfect, thanks for being so patient

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Is adlum around? Haven't heard from him could he be put on auto I'll play it in the morning

Should be online in next half hour boss

• Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

10pm tonight tripper?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    10pm tonight tripper?

Yeah I should be on around that time

tripperman wrote: »
    Yeah I should be on around that time

Beat his packers ass pudsy....protip: throw to Calvin Johnson 132% of the time

• Advertisement
Advertisement