Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rihanna - Aviva Stadium June 2016

Options
  • 24-11-2015 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,593 ✭✭✭✭

She is set for Aviva Stadium set for June 21, 2016 with tickets to go on sale on December 3, The Weeknd and Big Sean supporting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,414 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Summer 2016 could be a weak summer for music fans as the Aviva is now booked for Rhianna and no slane or Croke Park gig's on the horizon. Stone Roses is nice for Irish fans though although I'm going to the Manchester gig instead of the Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,718 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Great lineup but it's bang in the middle of the European Champs so will be in France :(

Would love to see all of these acts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Anyone know how much would gold circle will be?

Tried google but no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

Is this likely to sell out on thursday? Want to get two tickets for herself but i'll be working.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Bad timing for the gig and rihanna mot much new out.Could be a slow seller

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Anyone know how to get into the pre-sale for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Beekay wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get into the pre-sale for this?

One presale is called 'Tidal' so I assume if you're a subscriber to the Tidal streaming music service you've access to that presale. She was one of those featured 'founding' artists so that's why I reckon it's something to do with that.

The other presale is 'Venue' which I believe is for the 10 year ticket holders of the Aviva who get priority/first dibs on all gigs in the Aviva. Could be corrected on that one though.

I would say that it's the same as standing tickets (€69.50 I'd imagine) but it will be limited to the first X,000 standing tickets.

I remember Robbie Williams did it for his gig in the Aviva and it was purely a 'whoever got there first' approach for the golden circle which I got tickets for.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Is anyone willing to share the code for the tidal or venue presale?

cheers!

sabrewulf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

€100 plus service charge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Tidal pre sale code

R1HANT12016

Just used it there I assume it's not a unique code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Thanks davywalsh, the code worked fine. Just ordered Gold Circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Got 2 tickets there for the other half for Xmas. Had signed up for the free 30 day account on Tidal. Good to know that can be done for any pre sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bigpink wrote: »
    Bad timing for the gig and rihanna mot much new out.Could be a slow seller

She has a new album Anti out soon but so far the tracks released not doing well chart wise except the one with Sir Paul and Kanye

Aviva is a strange choice given that she's not as big as she used to be.

3Arena would be much better suited.

Just saw that she has an 'Early Entry' package for €190.50 (which for €110.00 more than a regular standing ticket which is the ticket you get) gets you;
    - Early Entry Pass: access to the venue before general standard area ticket holders
    - Exclusive Rihanna tour gift
    - Souvenir Rihanna tour laminate + lanyard
    - Designated check-in with our on-site event staff

Absolutely detest when artists rip off their fans like that :mad:
    (I'm not a fan and won't be going, but still enrages me)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Plenty of tickets left. I assume that's because the prices are so high!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I'm waiting to see if Ireland have a match that day. If we don't I'll get a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭casion3

Ciaran_B wrote: »
    I'm waiting to see if Ireland have a match that day. If we don't I'll get a ticket.

We have tickets to this, we were in section 505 but got email from ticketmaster to say we have been moved to section 109

So we have gone from high up on halfway line to low down on corner flag, not sure if this is a good or bad thing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

casion3 wrote: »
    We have tickets to this, we were in section 505 but got email from ticketmaster to say we have been moved to section 109

So we have gone from high up on halfway line to low down on corner flag, not sure if this is a good or bad thing

not a great swap to be honest, at least in 505 you'd see the full stage, if you're stuck in the far corner who know hat could be in your way, especially if in front few rows

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OkeyDoke12

I'm thinking about buying 2 tickets as they are going cheap. They are seated but they are in the disabled/wheelchair section. Will I get in without a disability pass and will there be seats for both of us?

• Advertisement

Is it selling well?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

OkeyDoke12 wrote: »
    I'm thinking about buying 2 tickets as they are going cheap. They are seated but they are in the disabled/wheelchair section. Will I get in without a disability pass and will there be seats for both of us?

not great, disabled seats are limited, not good form at all for you to take 2 tickets if not required

• Registered Users Posts: 82,716 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is it selling well?

There's ads on the radio every day for the past 2 weeks so no it isn't.

OkeyDoke12 wrote: »

Dont you have to apply for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

Anyone have any idea what time she's supposed to come on stage? Tickets say gates open at 5. We have pitch tickets. Trying to figure out what time to head in for!

Is it selling well?

No, it's selling extremely poorly.

They're no longer selling tickets in the top tiers (and as another poster said, he's been moved down) as they're closing them off for the gig I heard.

Even the 'gold circle standing' area is still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OkeyDoke12

Any idea what time will the concert be over at?

Last bus home leaves from Parnell Street at 11:30

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned here that 'The Weeknd' is no longer on the bill.

Any idea who is replacing him?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

No interest myself but I see corporate tickets for sale on Ticketmaster (€100), think they reduced the price of other tickets as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,718 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Alanhooly wrote: »
    Surprised it hasn't been mentioned here that 'The Weeknd' is no longer on the bill.

Any idea who is replacing him?

DJ Mustard is it not?

Advertisement