Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where would you go next...

1165166167168169171»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Lockheed

Early 20s and I like big estates. My first car was a 93 1.9tid estate which I've owned nearly two years, love it to bits but it needs quite a lot of work, potentially up to 4k worth and it was only my first car bought as a stopgap that I ended up keeping because it was so lovely to drive. Bought it for under 2k originally, passed one NCT and failed her next one on rust.

Looking now at the Volvo V60 (D5 only), BMW E91/E61 2.0 diesels (would need a chain) or maybe something different. No volkswagens!

Basically looking for a DIESEL wagon around 08-12 that's a bit interesting and a bit nicer/more different then the yokes an average early 20's fella might buy. Anything I'm missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭AidenL

Just checking if you have had an issues with your 50e related to the Check Engine Light , or the cooling valve so far?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Luna84

I was going ordering a i30N all was good with sales guy. So I specified if it would have the fancy bucket seats that are lighter than stock ones and are nice to look at and the N badge in them light up and he got back to me saying that is not an option in Ireland, shame I said as I really liked them. So I asked how much it would cost with a colour and he said he would get back to me. I said that's fine. He got back to me later and said you cannot order now as a facelift is due.

I was disappointed but probably a good thing as I had a massive unannounced family bill come up. Maybe in the future I can order it.

I also have read since online that they may be quietening down the exhaust in FL model. I hope it's not true as that is one of the reasons I really wanted one was for the pops and bangs they make. Yes I know childish and I'm not even that young but that appealed to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

No, no issues at all. Someone else i know also picked his 50e on the same day as myself and he didn't have any issue either. There was an intermittent issue where the rear cabin light will turn on when I turn on rear wiper but that hasn't happened for the past couple of months. Perhaps the software upgrade has fixed it. You must be getting your delivery soon? What colour did you go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭AidenL

Skyscraper Grey.

i was due to get it mid March, but delivery is now pushed out to end of May due to issues in the factory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Tried doing similar around two years ago. No bucket seats available, no "larger" infotainment screen available in Ireland. Initially, they even told me the facelift wasn't being released in Ireland! The previous model wasn't available in Ireland with the heated seats, heated steering wheel or brace in the boot.

Haven't seen any info on a new model! No doubt will be hitting 60k

Advertisement