Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kilkenny GAA Thread Part 2 **MOD NOTE POST 1***

Comments

Topcat32 wrote: »
    Couldn't have been much worse than the Clare and Galway finals which I watched today, or the Cork final last weekend, I wonder is it partly a case of inter county being at such a high level now that club hurling looks poor in comparison.

A null contest today in Tipp also. The club game could well be suffering due to the demands of intercounty.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dubcat51

How did darrsgh joyce do today.also is he staying here.?

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Topcat32

dubcat51 wrote: »

Well he still has his arrangement with the Aussie Rules team, its pretty common that they are released home this time of the year, its why Zac Touhy has played in a lot of Laois County finals

phkk wrote: »
    No, I think the conditions this time of year don't help at all. I was watching Clare and Galway matches too today and the quality was poor but then again, the pitches were awful. Even though you say there is a difference in quality between inter county and club games, I found it hard to pick out a lot of inter county players on display in Ennis or Salthill and if asked whom were the standout players, I would have picked out ordinary club hurlers I never saw play before.
    Even in Kilkenny, very often county players fail to perform to their best for their club and sometimes we're left scratching our heads as to how so and so is on county panel(last weekend in Nowlan Park for eg).
    I maintain the quality of matches seriously suffers this time of year. The club games run far too late and was a huge source of annoyance to me and many team mates over the years when you train so hard during the year and yet the summer drags from inactivity and meaningful games.

I agree with everything you have said to be fair, excellent hurlers like John Conlon and David Burke looked quite ordinary today, due to the conditions and how the players were used but I think my point and your point are not mutully exclusive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Played centre forward. Thought he did ok given his age and the fact he was up against Hogan. Hit the frees well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Cornerback1

I think it's the time of year - quality will always suffer in the heavy sod and the driving rain. It's only natural. I suppose them conns will always favour the more dogged team whereas if we compare it to the dry sod in the middle of summer, the tidy hurlers will shine.

That applies to every county.

Anybody not on the match day 26 for all ireland stand out in the championship to date.

Anybody not on the match day 26 for all ireland stand out in the championship to date.
    Mark Kelly has been Loughs best player over the last couple of games imo. Himself and Joey will be direct opponents in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭unrealtime

Cody has a problem where Mark Kelly is concerned. He is a better player than at least three forwards that played in the final. When Cody errs in the case of players, he errs badly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Michael Kavanagh

unrealtime wrote: »
    Cody has a problem where Mark Kelly is concerned. He is a better player than at least three forwards that played in the final. When Cody errs in the case of players, he errs badly.
    Why has he a problem with him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭JJs Left Hand

Kelly got plenty of chances when he was there and at the time he wasn't good enough.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Kelly got plenty of chances when he was there and at the time he wasn't good enough.

I'd question if he got a fair crack at it if I'm honest. He'd get one game and then not a chance to redeem himself. TJ (for example) was terrible all year but still started every game.

Hoping Mooncoin can beat Paulstown in the other junior semi. Them and Callan would be a great final. Two young teams who've had their difficulties over the years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Michael Kavanagh

Faugheen wrote: »
    I'd question if he got a fair crack at it if I'm honest. He'd get one game and then not a chance to redeem himself. TJ (for example) was terrible all year but still started every game.

Hoping Mooncoin can beat Paulstown in the other junior semi. Them and Callan would be a great final. Two young teams who've had their difficulties over the years.
    Did TJ hurl bad through the league I don't think he did merit to be dropped during the championship the night in Thurles he hurled very well, anyway did Mark Kelly not pull off the panel himself as another poster said there he was not good enough when he got a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Noddy33

Why has he a problem with him
    Have to disagree with Unrealtime comments about Codys Judgement on Mark Kelly. You need to remember it was Mark Kelly who dropped himself off the Panel and not Cody. Now that some some balls by Kelly as the easy thing would have just to hang around the panel and try pick up another All Ireland medal. Fair play to him to stand up and say that if im not enjoying it why hang around. It was a brave decision to make to just go back to his club and try to get back enjoying his hurling again. It seems to have done him wonders and if anything brought on his hurling to another level.

If you ask me Kelly got more than his fare chances off Cody but unfortunately couldnt make the most of them. I remember him scoring two good goals against a very poor wexford in championship two years but that aside other than few solid performances in Walsh Cup he just couldnt make it the step up on level. His downfall perhaps that he got known as what every player dreads.......a "Utility Player" that could play alot of positions but he never got the opportunity to settle in any one particular position. I remember seeing him hurl under 21 at midfield and thought he was a fantastic talent and great engine in him. He has a very good paw on him and seems to using his size more so who knows as we have seen with Mark Bergin if he continues to hurl well with the loughs Cody might come calling again........

Really thought kelly would have been a real star for us when he played v tipp in the league when colin got 3.overall he was a big disapointment.cant agree he didnt get a fair chance.hopefully he can come again and fullfill the great talent he clearly has.would love to see him make the senior team for next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭blackcard

My look at a team for next year with back up - Some players covering a few positions.
    Gk Eoin Murphy, Richie Reid.
    Rb. Paul Murphy, Conor Delaney.
    Fb. Rob Lennon, Joey Holden
    Lb. Shane Prendergast, Evan Cody.
    Rhb. Padraig Walsh, Jason Cleere.
    Cb. Joey Holden, Cillian Buckley, Kieran Joyce.
    Lhb. Cillian Buckley, Paddy Deegan.
    Midfield Michael Fennelly & Conor Fogarty. Back up - Eoin Murphy, Huw Lawlor.
    Forwards. Walter Walsh, Richie Hogan, TJ Reid, Kevin Kelly, Colin Fennelly, Liam Blanchfield.
    Back up. Ger Aylward, James Maher, Chris Bolger, Padraig Walsh, John Walsh, Luke Scanlon, Sean Morrissey, Richie Leahy. I have omitted
    Jonjo Farrell, John Power and Conor Martin
    It might be a year too early for the likes of Luke Scanlon
    , Sean Morrissey and Richie Leahy but I would like to see them in the squad.
    Thoughts? Anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,920 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

blackcard wrote: »
    My look at a team for next year with back up - Some players covering a few positions.
    Forwards. Walter Walsh, Richie Hogan, TJ Reid, Kevin Kelly, Colin Fennelly, Liam Blanchfield.
    Back up. Ger Aylward, James Maher, Chris Bolger, Padraig Walsh, John Walsh, Luke Scanlon, Sean Morrissey, Richie Leahy. I have omitted
    Thoughts? Anyone else?

Would imagine Ger Aylward will be a starter when he returns, didn't see anything this year to persuade me he'd be kept on the bench. It's a good list though, all going well we might not have a team like the golden age but our depth on the bench might look a bit healthier than it has this year!

Thoughts? Anyone else?

Would imagine Ger Aylward will be a starter when he returns, didn't see anything this year to persuade me he'd be kept on the bench. It's a good list though, all going well we might not have a team like the golden age but our depth on the bench might look a bit healthier than it has this year!
    You would hope that Ger isn't going to lose any of his pace after his injury as he likes to run at defenders. However, it took him a good while to overcome a previous injury and we may not see him back to his best next year. Besides that, Blanchfield has started two championship matches and one league match at 19. Kelly has started one championship match. Both have room for improvement. However, as you say, I think we should have greater depth on the panel and good competition for places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭brookville

Id be shocked if scruff is taken out of goal.richie reid could be tried at wing back alan murphy possibly sub goalie.paul murphy will be corner back id like to see conor delaney tried in the other corner or lennon.I think full back will be his biggest headache.joey got by for two years until last month's final but infairness to him he was given very little protection from his outside men I always thought he was to nice for full back and better out in the half back line.I wouldn't be suprised if padraig was pushed up the field a bit possibly half foward where we relied to much on tj/richie all year.colin apart from the 2nd waterford game was very poor all year.Walter had a good solid year but larkin found it difficult to reach the highs of previous years granted he did get two points in the final.jackie will definitely retire and what a career he had unbelievable man in his day larkin will probably follow him another great servant id expect fennelley to give it another go if he recovers fully.I'd be hopefull cleere,walsh,bolger and scanlon will add a bit of pace to our squad.we won't be that far away but we definitely need a bit of fresh blood

• Advertisement

You would hope that Ger isn't going to lose any of his pace after his injury as he likes to run at defenders. However, it took him a good while to overcome a previous injury and we may not see him back to his best next year. Besides that, Blanchfield has started two championship matches and one league match at 19. Kelly has started one championship match. Both have room for improvement. However, as you say, I think we should have greater depth on the panel and good competition for places.

I think a fit Ger Aylward is a much better option than Kevin Kelly. I hope Eoin Larkin stays on, 6 months in Syria is not great preperation for the demands of inter county today, so with a proper pre season I think he may go better next year.

Think ger would come back in .but bolger and walsh must be given a chance during the league
    Also if mark kelly continues to play well he should be given another go.really need john wash bolger leahy evan coady conor delaney scanlon etc to really fulfill their potential.we need 2 or 3 of them to come through a bit earlier than normal

The Fenians survive at Senior level, at least for anotber week after a draw against Danesfort. Johnstown had to rely on frees for the vast majority of their scores and are fairly limited in their forward line but you had go admire their doggedness after Danesfort took an early 5 point lead. Danesfort missed an early goal chance and hit the post with another effort and would have to be favourites for tbe replay.
    Richie Hogan hit 5 wides including three from frees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Cornerback1

I think the important thing is to get the defence sorted out - full back line needs back up. I wouldn't crucify them as they had no cover in final but lack of changes emphasised that the lack of cover wasn't there.

The Walsh Cup and league needs to be used to give lads a decent run in the team i.e. 2 or 3 games. No point in giving them 15mins at the end. To the extent of that I'd nearly sacrifice league points for game time for lads.

If Ballyhale win next Sunday, they could go a good bit in Leinster/All Ireland and it means 2 things;

1. None of them available for league possibly.

2. They'll need a break when thay come back i think.

A 1pt win for Carrickshock against Tullaroan in the intermediate semi that turned out to be a lively entertaining game. Tommy was lively all the way through and was centrally involved in the decision that probably cost them the match, the sending off of Padraig. That happened halfway through the first half when Tommy pulled down his old teammate Tennyson. All hell broke loose resulting in Padraig and D Franks getting straight reds. You'd have to imagine Padraigs absence would've been worth more than a point. In truth, I think either of these teams would struggle in the senior ranks.
    The present and ex county players were the difference for Shock. Good to see John Power in lively form. Rice rolled back the years to give one of his best performances in years. Tennyson was commanding at CB while Dalton was solid at full.
    All the Walshes were prominent for Tullaroan who have a bit of a tail in their full back line. They have youth on their side though so should make the step back up in the next year or so.

No way that red cards should have been given to any player. The loss of Padraig Walsh seemed to knock Tullaroan back for around 20 minutes. It was great to see old stalwards like Michael Rice, John Tennyson, Tommy Walsh and Richie Power, who came on as a sub, giving their all for their clubs as did Richie Mullally and Richie Doyle in earlier games. Tough on Tullaroan who had been the form team coming into this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭randd1

No way that red cards should have been given to any player. The loss of Padraig Walsh seemed to knock Tullaroan back for around 20 minutes. It was great to see old stalwards like Michael Rice, John Tennyson, Tommy Walsh and Richie Power, who came on as a sub, giving their all for their clubs as did Richie Mullally and Richie Doyle in earlier games. Tough on Tullaroan who had been the form team coming into this.

Neither Franks nor Padraig Walsh deserved their red card, both got it for nothing only handbags.

Tommy Walsh certainly did, gave Tennyson a sneaky uppercut from the side as Tennyson was getting up from their little wrestling match, had Tennyson out for a minute, pure nasty from Tommy.

Have to say I wouldn't like to be in their shoes and it's a difficult job, but some refs are poor. Sean Cleere makes no effort to allow a fast game, only for the sending offs opening up space we wouldn't have had the exciting second half, he was giving frees for nothing and frustrates people watching the game, never mind both sets of players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

First time this season to see Tullaroan play and to be honest after all the 'talk' and huff and puff I was hearing about them, I was left disappointed seeing them today. They struggled for huge parts of the game but for a strong ten minute period in the second half where they dominated. I felt Carrickshock were marginally the better side. Neither side today would be massively equipped to do anything substantial at senior level. I think Tullogher are a very dogged and physical side that will give Carrickshock plenty of it in the final. Tullogher will not fear Carrickshock and will have a right cut off them. Richie Power will have to play full game to push them over the line. Good to see Michael Rice put in a very good performance today after a few very tough injury riddled seasons.

As a footnote I've noticed that alot of Kilkenny referee's have become notoriously whistle happy over past two seasons in particular. It was always acknowledged by outside counties that the intensity and physically was always a marked significance in the Kilkenny championship compared to many other counties especially Cork and that referees in Kilkenny alowed games to flow and huge physicality to be part of games. Think this is changing big time over past two years. Less hard hits, less fluency and open hurling. Lots more technical fouls and niggly frees being awarded. Referee's seem to have become very very fussy and i think this has lended to alot of very poor hurling games with little flow or fluency to the play.

Was in the park for all 3 games yesterday and have to say the entertainment was far better that most of the senior games in the park last three weekends. Mooncoin played poorly to what there capable but still managed to grind out the win. Full Forward Hennebry is a handful but they need to send in the ball more to him. Cathal Kenny showed best for Barrow Rangers but had little support.

Tullogher were well deserved winners. The murphys who have been major players for Glenmore last few weeks but this time their influence was greatly minimized. Eoin just couldn't get on any breaking ball unlike in previous games where he had cleaned up. Ger Aylward looked very sharp and scored 4 points. Three of these were in the first 15 mins and all very well taken. He got stuck in and certainly wasnt holding back or minding the knee. Wally was very effective and while did'nt score much a lot of tulloghers good play went through him. Pat Hartley was very good and leads the defence very well. On a side not how legal is Alan Murphys free taking technique? From the very first free the Tullogher players were bringing it to the referees attention but the ref still failed to pull him up for it.

Carrickshock suprised me to upset the Tullaroan perfect season so far.I had seen both teams earlier on the year few times and was generally very impressed with Tullaroan while had my doubts about Carrickshock. The restoring of Dalton at full back was crucial and it ensured there was no real soft goals for Tullaroan this time. John Tennyson was very good and read the game very well throughout. As regarding the sending off. The reds for two lads were very harsh as it was mainly just handbags. Im assuming there were sent off for Grabbing of the face guards? Sean Cleere decision making throughout the game was baffling as he booked Tennyson for the schimozzle even though he was knocked out on the ground so couldnt have retaliated. Martin Walsh was very good for Tullaroan and Paul Buggy got on alot of ball in midfield. Thought some of Tullaroans carry on at the end was very unsporting and at then end of the day when the final whistle is blown there should never be an excuse to not shake your opponents hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Thanks to all who post about the club matches, it makes for great reading for the likes of myself who don't live in KK anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Butterbeans

Thanks to all who post about the club matches, it makes for great reading for the likes of myself who don't live in KK anymore.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,920 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Yeeah it's a great thing to be able to log in and read up on these things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 JoeQuimby

I think Mooncoin will have enough for John Lockes, but they will have to improve on yesterdays performance.

Carrickshock showed a bit of steel yesterday that I haven't seen for a while, although they won't have it all there own way in the final. The red cards made the match scrappy and were completely unwarranted, but Tommy Walsh was very lucky to stay on. I am not sure about Sean Cleere, I have seen on too many occasions where he influences the result of a close match and seems to get surrounded at the end of matches more often than not. Didn't he say a few years ago online that he loves sending guys off, I just think he isn't up to it.

JoeQuimby wrote: »
    I think Mooncoin will have enough for John Lockes, but they will have to improve on yesterdays performance.

Carrickshock showed a bit of steel yesterday that I haven't seen for a while, although they won't have it all there own way in the final. The red cards made the match scrappy and were completely unwarranted, but Tommy Walsh was very lucky to stay on. I am not sure about Sean Cleere, I have seen on too many occasions where he influences the result of a close match and seems to get surrounded at the end of matches more often than not. Didn't he say a few years ago online that he loves sending guys off, I just think he isn't up to it.

I think you would want to include a reference to where the actual statement was made before making a claim like that. Seems like an assault on somebodys character to me and does not tally with the person I know.

Topcat32 wrote: »
    I think you would want to include a reference to where the actual statement was made before making a claim like that. Seems like an assault on somebodys character to me and does not tally with the person I know.
    I think you should look up the difference between a claim and a question. What are you his solicitor? I recall a thread on kilkennycats.com on the subject and was asking about it, thats all. Jeez you're going to have to grow thicker skin if your friend is going to officiate on bigger games than yesterday (he would also want to become a better ref for that to happen as well).

JoeQuimby wrote: »
    I think you should look up the difference between a claim and a question. What are you his solicitor? I recall a thread on kilkennycats.com on the subject and was asking about it, thats all. Jeez you're going to have to grow thicker skin if your friend is going to officiate on bigger games than yesterday (he would also want to become a better ref for that to happen as well).

I never said he was a friend, which he isn't by the way, I think you clearly infered that he had said he liked sending people off by the use of language "didn't he" rather than "did he", apoligies if I misunderstood and got you all upset.

Not upset at all :), apologies also, I meant it as a question.

Peter Burke is the best ref in Kilkenny imo. Lets a whole pile go and is just very laid back out there. I don't think Cleere is as bad as he used to be but still wouldn't be a fan. The rest of them are appalling - just a carousel of shocking officials.

Peter Burke is the best ref in Kilkenny imo. Lets a whole pile go and is just very laid back out there. I don't think Cleere is as bad as he used to be but still wouldn't be a fan. The rest of them are appalling - just a carousel of shocking officials.
    Yeah Burke is the best for letting the play flow. Thought Cleere was a little fussy Sunday but could understand why he sent the two off. It's the age old issue though, inconsistency.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Exiled1

1. Gavin Quilty
    2. Michael O'Sullivan
    3. Eamonn Mansfield
    4. Conor Everard
    5. Eugene Ryan
    These can keep up with play and generally display good judgement. The remainder fail on one or other of these essentials.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 chg1980

Agree with other posters there seems to be more refs blowing for everything I wonder is this a directive that they have been given there seems to be slot of new refs getting the big games lately was at a few games where I had never seen the ref do underage and doing big championship games where have the likes of Johnny guinan Mansfield and near go?? I think cleere and Burke are the best around at the moment both tend to let the game go but missed the game Sunday so can't comment on that. I did read earlier in the year that clear made the top team for the championship.on a different topic what are the taught s on the senior final Sunday.
    citykat wrote: »
    Yeah Burke is the best for letting the play flow. Thought Cleere was a little fussy Sunday but could understand why he sent the two off. It's the age old issue though, inconsistency.

• Advertisement

Well mullane thinks the winner of ballygunner and thurles sarsfields will win the all ireland.as for sunday looking forward to driving down for the game.havent seen eithier team this year but im looking forwatd to seeing mark kelly in particular.would expect ballyhale to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭brookville

Well mullane thinks the winner of ballygunner and thurles sarsfields will win the all ireland.as for sunday looking forward to driving down for the game.havent seen eithier team this year but im looking forwatd to seeing mark kelly in particular.would expect ballyhale to win.
    bhale will be warm favourites and rightly so but it certainly wouldn't be a huge suprise if olg won.the last few meetings have being tight.if olg can get on top in their half back line gorta,kelly and bergin could do a bit of harm.who would be county captain if olg win would it be bergin?

Exiled1 wrote: »
    1. Gavin Quilty
    2. Michael O'Sullivan
    3. Eamonn Mansfield
    4. Conor Everard
    5. Eugene Ryan
    These can keep up with play and generally display good judgement. The remainder fail on one or other of these essentials.

Where to start with this... Since when can Quilty keep up with play and just to confirm Everard is the young lad yea? If so he's an absolute omnishambles. A ref who causes chaos at U14 games let alone adult games.

As for the lad asking about Guinan and Neary, the latter is retired I think and Guinan is ****ed with his hip I think so generally just does underage and Junior games as far as I know

Only saw the Waterford county final last night. By that standard Walsh and Franks can feel hard done by.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭robwen

Only saw the Waterford county final last night. By that standard Walsh and Franks can feel hard done by.

They will surely appeal wasnt there somebody videoing the game high up in the new stand surely a review of that tape would see red cards rescinded

• Registered Users Posts: 28 chg1980

Was talking to a guy from Carrick shock last night apparently the video shows the players hitting g with hurls and fists so there hoping there may be a technicality that might free up Franks for the final.
    robwen wrote: »
    They will surely appeal wasnt there somebody videoing the game high up in the new stand surely a review of that tape would see red cards rescinded

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭suirway

Great win for Mooncoin last Sunday. Hopefully can get over the final hurdle next weekend.

chg1980 wrote: »
    Was talking to a guy from Carrick shock last night apparently the video shows the players hitting g with hurls and fists so there hoping there may be a technicality that might free up Franks for the final.
    My own opinion is that I cant see the either Franks or Padraig Walsh having their Red Cards Rescinded. Thats simply for the reason that the County Board view Sean Cleere as there number one referee in the county and will be keen to promote him as a "Top Official". Any reversal of the sending offs will therefore undermine Sean Cleere and will show doubt from within the County Board that he perhaps is NOT this "top official" that they want to proclaim him to be.

Now just to clarify I do think that both red cards were wrong and should not have happened. In Sean Cleere's defence he is by far one of the fittest referees ever and he easily able to keep up with the play but in my view he is too whistle happy and blows up for things that would be perceived as very soft frees which frustrates the players and crowds

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭kilkennyboy

A 1pt win for Carrickshock against Tullaroan in the intermediate semi that turned out to be a lively entertaining game. Tommy was lively all the way through and was centrally involved in the decision that probably cost them the match, the sending off of Padraig. That happened halfway through the first half when Tommy pulled down his old teammate Tennyson. All hell broke loose resulting in Padraig and D Franks getting straight reds. You'd have to imagine Padraigs absence would've been worth more than a point. In truth, I think either of these teams would struggle in the senior ranks.
    The present and ex county players were the difference for Shock. Good to see John Power in lively form. Rice rolled back the years to give one of his best performances in years. Tennyson was commanding at CB while Dalton was solid at full.
    All the Walshes were prominent for Tullaroan who have a bit of a tail in their full back line. They have youth on their side though so should make the step back up in the next year or so.

carrickshock were winning by 5pts and were peppering the tullaroan goal when the sending off happened.all brought about by tommy getting caught in possession and giving away a free then he lashed out.padraig tried to pick teno up who was out cold.bit of pushing then with franks and he books tommy crazy.cards will deffo be overturned as ban would cary to next year for p walsh .tommy could be upgraded thats the chance you take with an appeal.mick rice is only 31 the rest of the x county shock boys are only 30.gorta henry bob alyward would have a few years on them.you could be like tullaroan and not give them the respect they deserve.who knows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭suirway

Only person undermining Sean Cleere is Sean Cleere himself. Thought he totally shafted Tullaroan last Sunday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement