Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kilkenny GAA Thread Part 2 **MOD NOTE POST 1***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 chg1980

Can't see much in this game olg will fancy there chances they always seem to be able to win a fight against shamrocks the kearns will have to be watched closely by the officials what they got away within the semi final last year against us was a disgrace. As for the captain of olg win surly they would have to nominate someone from another club Berlin probably won't be on the panel next year.
    brookville wrote: »
    bhale will be warm favourites and rightly so but it certainly wouldn't be a huge suprise if olg won.the last few meetings have being tight.if olg can get on top in their half back line gorta,kelly and bergin could do a bit of harm.who would be county captain if olg win would it be bergin?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Noddy33

suirway wrote: »
    Only person undermining Sean Cleere is Sean Cleere himself. Thought he totally shafted Tullaroan last Sunday.
    The use of the term "shafted" would give me the impression that you are assuming Tullaroan would have won had the sending offs not happen. People are forgetting the shocks were hurling the absolute shoyte out of Tullaroan at the time pf red cards and Carrickshock also had a man sent off.

Obviously Padraig Walsh was a bigger loss that what Franks was to the Shocks but to purely blame the final result and outcome on the sending off of Padraig is highly presumptuous.If you ask me Tullaroan have nobody but themselves to blame and using Sean Cleere as a scapegoat is only a cop out from them to hide the fact they hurled crap for the 20mins when Padraig was on the field and hurled no better when he was gone. It was Tommy that struck Tennyson and it was Padraig who decided to get involved when he didnt have to so that was all there own doing. For all what happened it still impossible to condone some of he carry on from Tullaroan players and officials at the final whistle from a club that I hugely admire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

Noddy33 wrote: »
    The use of the term "shafted" would give me the impression that you are assuming Tullaroan would have won had the sending offs not happen. People are forgetting the shocks were hurling the absolute shoyte out of Tullaroan at the time pf red cards and Carrickshock also had a man sent off.

Obviously Padraig Walsh was a bigger loss that what Franks was to the Shocks but to purely blame the final result and outcome on the sending off of Padraig is highly presumptuous.If you ask me Tullaroan have nobody but themselves to blame and using Sean Cleere as a scapegoat is only a cop out from them to hide the fact they hurled crap for the 20mins when Padraig was on the field and hurled no better when he was gone. It was Tommy that struck Tennyson and it was Padraig who decided to get involved when he didnt have to so that was all there own doing. For all what happened it still impossible to condone some of he carry on from Tullaroan players and officials at the final whistle from a club that I hugely admire

I echo these sentiments entirely. Tullaroan have nobody to blame but themselves. Hurled well for a 12 minute period midway through the second half other than that Carrickshock were the better team and full value for their victory. Tullaroan did not play well enough over the hour. Blaming Sean Cleere is too simplistic of an excuse for defeat. That entire situation was started by a Tullaroan player!!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭kilkennyboy

dobbs2210 wrote: »
    I echo these sentiments entirely. Tullaroan have nobody to blame but themselves. Hurled well for a 12 minute period midway through the second half other than that Carrickshock were the better team and full value for their victory. Tullaroan did not play well enough over the hour. Blaming Sean Cleere is too simplistic of an excuse for defeat. That entire situation was started by a Tullaroan player!!

if you are struggling in a game start a fight
    oldest trick in the book

if you are struggling in a game start a fight
    oldest trick in the book

Well it didnt work did it cause A- they were beaten and B- they lost there best and most influential player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Morris Moss

What happened at the end of the match? Did anyone know what the shock penalty was for,couldn't see it from where I was.

dobbs2210 wrote: »
    Well it didnt work did it cause A- they were beaten and B- they lost there best and most influential player.

its about breaking momentum.stopping the play for a few minutes.the game was going away from tullaroan they got into the dressing room 4 down it could have been 10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 JoeQuimby

What happened at the end of the match? Did anyone know what the shock penalty was for,couldn't see it from where I was.

Bad decision again, Richie power was through on goal, he fumbled the ball and chance was gone, there was a scrum in front of the goal and he called for a penalty just as the ball was about in Tullaroan possession.

JoeQuimby wrote: »
    Bad decision again, Richie power was through on goal, he fumbled the ball and chance was gone, there was a scrum in front of the goal and he called for a penalty just as the ball was about in Tullaroan possession.

i dont know where you were sitting but the number 12 had risen the ball after richie spilled and was rugby tackled from behind as he was about to strike.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭jeff bingham

Richie power spilled it. Kevin farrell got the ball and was rugby tackled. Clear penalty and wasn't much complaint from Tullaroan at the time.
    I think Sean cleere got the sending offs wrong but made no more bad decisions in the match than you would usually get from a ref. Tommy Walsh should have got a straight red. He was probably the best player on the pitch after that incident.
    Poor form from some Tullaroan players after match and including the selector they sent into the carrickshock dressing room after.
    It was going round the county that they were going to walk the intermediate championship (including from myself) and maybe that had gotten into their heads. Carrickshock were clearly more up for it and the better team on the day.
    Blaming refs is an easy copout when maybe they should be looking at themselves to see what went wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

carrickshock were winning by 5pts and were peppering the tullaroan goal when the sending off happened.all brought about by tommy getting caught in possession and giving away a free then he lashed out.padraig tried to pick teno up who was out cold.bit of pushing then with franks and he books tommy crazy.cards will deffo be overturned as ban would cary to next year for p walsh .tommy could be upgraded thats the chance you take with an appeal.mick rice is only 31 the rest of the x county shock boys are only 30.gorta henry bob alyward would have a few years on them.you could be like tullaroan and not give them the respect they deserve.who knows

Couldn't give a **** who won. Happy for Carrickshock as i hadn't seen them play since last year when they were woeful. As for Tennyson, if he was out cold he should've been taken off for a potential concussion. Reel that neck back in. It'll only get you in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Amberblack

Tullaroan left them self's down on and off the field. Carrickshock lost a county final 3 years ago with same ref moving a free forward 15 yards.in fairness shocks took there defeat and moved on. It was a penalty and Tommy walsh should have been sent off. shocks were a better team on the day. They where ready after heavy league final defeat. tullaroan fell into the trap.
    Best of luck to shocks in the final .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭JJs Left Hand

Awful awful awful management by Shamrocks today. Stacking their half forward line and leaving no full forward line to do any scoring. Once the scores dried up from out the field they had no answer. You have to put either TJ or Colin in full forward. Amazing how they're so utterly reliant on TJ to not only score but to win the ball and lay off the ball for other scorers.

Fair play to Loughlins. Brilliant in the 2nd half

• Registered Users Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭blackcard

Awful awful awful management by Shamrocks today. Stacking their half forward line and leaving no full forward line to do any scoring. Once the scores dried up from out the field they had no answer. You have to put either TJ or Colin in full forward. Amazing how they're so utterly reliant on TJ to not only score but to win the ball and lay off the ball for other scorers.

Fair play to Loughlins. Brilliant in the 2nd half

Ballyhale fell away towards the end. Might be the last time we see Henry playing. On the other hand, he might take a look at Gorta still contributing at 37. Huw Lawlor surely has put himself in line for a call up to the Kilkenny panel.Game could have gone either way as Ballyhale gave away too many scorable frees and over elaborated in attack. The Ballyhale full forward line was cleaned out. Mark Kelly was quiet and Mark Bergin's biggest contribution was from frees.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Congrats to the Loughs. Worthy winners in the end even though they only took the lead halfway through the second half. It might seem obvious but it was in that second half when the Loughs ground out the win. Shamrocks seemed to run out of steam and ideas. Loughs had youth on their side and it really told in the end. They had strong performers in the two Paddys at midfield, Lawlor at half back and their uncompromising full back line which held off the late but predictable Shamrocks surge. Bar Gorta, their fowards were well held.
    For the Shamrocks, TJ was the main man but had to spend too much time winning ball instead of taking the pop pass and likely score. Colin Fennelly was full of running but was wasteful with either a stray pass or shot wide. Henry had a frustrating day and it showed with some of his antics. A mere mortal wouldn't have gotten away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dubcat51

Enjoyed the game today.ref really let everything go.really impressed with gorta up front(looked more 27 than 37)agree with jjs left hand ,ballyhale should have put colin or tj at full fwd.olg will have to get more scores from play if they are to progress in leinster.as for henry olg were at him before a ball was thrown in.ballyhale missing to many starters and it told.

Interesting to see which OLG players will be on the Kilkenny Panel and, by extension, in contention to captain the Cats next year. Has Mark Kelly ruled himself out? If so, you would say that Mark Bergin, Paddy Deegan and Huw Lawlor might make the panel with Bergin being named as captain though none of these would be favourite to start at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

blackcard wrote: »
    Interesting to see which OLG players will be on the Kilkenny Panel and, by extension, in contention to captain the Cats next year. Has Mark Kelly ruled himself out? If so, you would say that Mark Bergin, Paddy Deegan and Huw Lawlor might make the panel with Bergin being named as captain though none of these would be favourite to start at the moment.

Thought Anthony Forristal was excellent today, especially in the second half. Tough, tenacious and clever with ball in hand, I was really impressed with him

phkk wrote: »
    Thought Anthony Forristal was excellent today, especially in the second half. Tough, tenacious and clever with ball in hand, I was really impressed with him

We definitely need competition in the backs as we struggled at full back, corner back and centre back and had little cover for any position. Rob Lennon, Conor Delaney, Evan Cody Jason Cleere and Huw Lawlor should also be pushing those currently in possession

Does Cha still play for Ballyhale or his brother? Noticed Cha wasnt named on the starting 15 today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

Does Cha still play for Ballyhale or his brother? Noticed Cha wasnt named on the starting 15 today?

No, would you believe Cha retired this year. A huge loss, he was really missed today

No, would you believe Cha retired this year. A huge loss, he was really missed today

Jeez sure he is still young enough to play club. He seemed to just lose his whole love for the game the last few years? or was he suffering injuries?

Jeez sure he is still young enough to play club. He seemed to just lose his whole love for the game the last few years? or was he suffering injuries?

I don't think Cha was ever the same after getting the mumps in 2009, he didn't seem to cover the same amount of ground which was unfortunate as he had skill to burn

I don't think Cha was ever the same after getting the mumps in 2009, he didn't seem to cover the same amount of ground which was unfortunate as he had skill to burn

Sure did. Funnily enough i always felt that the mumps took alot out of Conor o'mahony and Shane Mcgrath too when they got them around the same time. i think there may have been an outbreak that year.

True about cha.but great to see gorta giving his all for his club.ballyhale could have done with cha yesterday.as regards the county team no one already involved stood out for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭brookville

Forristal hurled well what age is he?huw lawlor and paddy deegan both hurled well and could make it in time.it'll be intresting to see who olg nominate as captain it'll probaly be bergin but he'll struggle to make the team next year...it has being a poor enough championship with no real standout players.luke scanlon hurled well against olg and chris bolger was claras main man.the two corner backs for shamrocks hurled well

OLG well deserved winners over lacklustre Ballyhale.Gorta was causing all problems and his score in early second half was point of the match.Paddy butler and Deegan were very good as was Forristal.i couldn't understand why shamrocks didn't put in one of their star forwards as they had nothing really inside that causing a threat and all their forwards were being sucked way back down the pitch.

The junior was dour affair and felt sorry for Callan as never nice to lose final like that.Mooncoin are really nice balanced team and they had 8 different scorers on the day so that's a fair spread.Hennebry is a real handful and they will certainly cause problems for teams next year at Intermediate.

Danesfort made few positional changes and brought in County minor panelist James Mullally who made very handsome contribution of 1-2 and won some crucial frees.Richie was outstanding and scored 5 brilliant points from play.Murphy played at half back and cleared a collosal amount of ball.Hard on Fenians but suppose some might say this was inevitable at some stage.Must give credit to the referee O'Sullivan who I thought applied the new advantage rule as it should be and was consistent throughout with this.Too often I have seen refs completely mess this rule up as if to suggest they struggling to interpret what exactly is an advantage....

Looking at the games over the weekend some impressive performers.Deegan has trained with KK senior panel and will be brought in again.He has a great engine but is very one sided.He does a lot of needless extra work just so he can into space to strike off the left.He also likes to just launch the ball as long as he again which is fine at club level but county level it's all about the delivery into the forwards which needs to be smart.He young so def has time to improve and would be a good squad option to have.Still no solution at full back but as corner backs go not many who have been better this year than Forristal.Another player that always impresses me is Conor Tobin.He is very consistent and always performs well. I just wonder what potential he could have if playing with players at a higher level

John Dalton probably the best full back I've seen this year but that ship has sailed.
    Ya conor tobin has always been decent when iv seen him, he's probably a level or 2 below the top intercounty forwards though.

John Dalton probably the best full back I've seen this year but that ship has sailed.
    Ya conor tobin has always been decent when iv seen him, he's probably a level or 2 below the top intercounty forwards though.

Kearns is probaly the best full back at club level but obviously won't be considered for county plus he probaly lacks pace.it was suprising colin didnt do a spell at 14

• Advertisement

brookville wrote:
    Kearns is probaly the best full back at club level but obviously won't be considered for county plus he probaly lacks pace.it was suprising colin didnt do a spell at 14

He's up there alright.
    Ya I agree. Shamrocks over last 6 or 7 years were scoring goals for fun. Then your taking shefflin and mark alyward out of your forwards as well.

My own opinion is that James Gannon from Ballyragget has been the best club full back.I know he not the tallest but he still catches an awful amount of ball over taller opponents.Dalton has only moved to full back for the shocks since the last game as in most games previous to that he was playing on the wing but as mentioned ship has sailed with dalton.Unfortunately there no outstanding candidates out there which is huge worry.

Tobin wouldn't be the most prolific forward alrite but still is very capable of scoring them all the same and is accurate from long range.He a very good ball winner too and think his best position could be midfield and genuinely think he worth a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Topcat32

brookville wrote: »
    Forristal hurled well what age is he?huw lawlor and paddy deegan both hurled well and could make it in time.it'll be intresting to see who olg nominate as captain it'll probaly be bergin but he'll struggle to make the team next year...it has being a poor enough championship with no real standout players.luke scanlon hurled well against olg and chris bolger was claras main man.the two corner backs for shamrocks hurled well

I always thought that Darren Mullen looks a great prospect and its great to see him playing senior club hurling, was by far the best player when the minors were hammered by Dublin in 2014, then did a cruciate and missed the all ireland win, was still minor this year, lots of ups and downs for him so far with 2 cruciate injuries, been beaten in replays and after extra time at minor intercounty level and now losing the club final, hopefully he can stay fit and push on over the next few years, playing with the Shamrocks should be a big help with that.

Agree totally that darren mullan could be an option going forward.played well on sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭robwen

Any successful red card appeals from the Shocks Tullaroan game?

robwen wrote: »
    Any successful red card appeals from the Shocks Tullaroan game?
    The hearings are tonight. The referees report only came through last Thursday and report stated that both red cards were for Striking. Video footage from match would suggest that there was no evidence of any striking........

• Advertisement

The hearings are tonight. The referees report only came through last Thursday and report stated that both red cards were for Striking. Video footage from match would suggest that there was no evidence of any striking........

Both red cards were rescinded tonight by the appeals committee...

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Formosa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

This isn't the first time this has arisen in KK, surely time to dispense with this tradition.

The concept was used in all counties at one time and was seen as a just reward and honour for the club involved, but surely since the introduction of the All Ireland Club Championships the reward of representing your county on this stage is sufficient.

I think the actual role of a captain is greatly exaggerated anyway and the only real responsibility is with the media etc. all teams should have multiple 'leaders' on the field regardless of who wears the armband.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,920 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

danganabu wrote: »
    This isn't the first time this has arisen in KK, surely time to dispense with this tradition.

The concept was used in all counties at one time and was seen as a just reward and honour for the club involved, but surely since the introduction of the All Ireland Club Championships the reward of representing your county on this stage is sufficient.

I think the actual role of a captain is greatly exaggerated anyway and the only real responsibility is with the media etc. all teams should have multiple 'leaders' on the field regardless of who wears the armband.
    I agree with all of this but I won't have a tipp man telling us what's what. Stick with the counter productive tradition I say!!!

Also great for Buckley, lovely to see a boro man lead the team, think he'll rise to the responsibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Martin567

Formosa wrote: »
    I see O'Loughlins have announced that they are nominating Cillian Buckley for the Kilkenny team captaincy next year, as they said that they don't have any "panellists or potential panellists with the requisite experience to shoulder the responsibility that comes with the role"

Hopefully this will lay down a marker for future champions who find themselves in a similar position. It should have been done on several occasions over the years. Well done to O'Loughlins.

Lots of all time great Kilkenny players of very recent times never had an opportunity to be captain. I'm thinking of Noel Hickey, JJ Delaney, Tommy Walsh, Eddie Brennan, Richie Power, etc. Even some of those who really merited being captain, such as Jackie Tyrell, Michael Fennelly & TJ Reid, had the role very early in their careers rather than later when they were more experienced.

Cillian Buckley is a good choice although I would have chosen either Paul Murphy or Richie Hogan. Their chances of getting it in the future would appear to be far slimmer than Cillian's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,920 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Olg keeping it city

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Charlie69

Formosa wrote: »

So is this not true then???

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭JaffaP

Charlie69 wrote: »
    So is this not true then???

There's more chance of Lord Lucan captaining Kilkenny next year than there is of Loughlins nominating a Boro man.

I've heard that pat hoban is stepping down from minor management.This year was obvously a dissapointment but he brought two teams to semi finals that went on to win the all ireland while also winning the final in 14.i know he has his critics but he done a fine job.could he be in line for a role with the u21?when are the managers for various grades going to be confirmed does anyone know?david herity will be part of the dublin backroom team helping out the goalie while pj ryan will do the same with wexford.best of luck to them both

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ttowncat

Also I've heard this week that the KK county board have changed the underage levels for next year 2017- that U12 will now be U13 and U14 will now be U15. Does anyone know if its true that the minor is changed to U17 and what about the U21?

At the last National GAA Convention Congress thing they passed that.." the age limit for inter-county minor football and hurling will be reduced from U18 to U17. It proposes that all minor players at inter-county level be aged between 15 and 17 and at club level, between 14 and 18. It will become effective from January 1, 2018. Minor will remain U18 at club level" and that.."The passing of the motion means the following: the U21 grade at inter-county football level will be replaced with an U20 grade, with players eligible to be aged between 18 and 20. It proposes no such change to the U21 grade for hurling, or at club level, in either code."
    http://www.gaa.ie/news/major-changes-for-underage-grades-after-key-motions-pass/

So if KK are making minor club U17 does anyone know what plans there are for meaningful competitive hurling for lads 17+ ? I think it's great and all that U17minor won't get in the way of the leaving cert etc but it's hard enough to keep lads hurling post minor when they discover drink, girls and college without moving it down to 17. Unless a lad is very talented or is from a small club he hasn't much meaningful hurling lined up after U17minor until he bulks up enough to make a men's club team- so what is meant to keep him committed in the mean time? junior B? Winter U21 hurling?

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Topcat32

ttowncat wrote: »
    Also I've heard this week that the KK county board have changed the underage levels for next year 2017- that U12 will now be U13 and U14 will now be U15. Does anyone know if its true that the minor is changed to U17 and what about the U21?

At the last National GAA Convention Congress thing they passed that.." the age limit for inter-county minor football and hurling will be reduced from U18 to U17. It proposes that all minor players at inter-county level be aged between 15 and 17 and at club level, between 14 and 18. It will become effective from January 1, 2018. Minor will remain U18 at club level" and that.."The passing of the motion means the following: the U21 grade at inter-county football level will be replaced with an U20 grade, with players eligible to be aged between 18 and 20. It proposes no such change to the U21 grade for hurling, or at club level, in either code."
    http://www.gaa.ie/news/major-changes-for-underage-grades-after-key-motions-pass/

So if KK are making minor club U17 does anyone know what plans there are for meaningful competitive hurling for lads 17+ ? I think it's great and all that U17minor won't get in the way of the leaving cert etc but it's hard enough to keep lads hurling post minor when they discover drink, girls and college without moving it down to 17. Unless a lad is very talented or is from a small club he hasn't much meaningful hurling lined up after U17minor until he bulks up enough to make a men's club team- so what is meant to keep him committed in the mean time? junior B? Winter U21 hurling?

The quality of minor intercounty hurling will be highly diluted by this change, with senior schools and freshers collages being significantly better competitions. Which makes it unfair on a player who goes to a small country school and who doesnt go to collage.

In the natural course of things a lot of players leave the game after minor due to emigration, work pressure or in bigger clubs just not being good enough to progress to another team, 18 is a much more natural cut off point than 17 due to the way our school system works now and I feel it is not a good thing for our game to take players out of it 1 year earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭JJs Left Hand

Where did you hear any of that? I've been told nothing by the club and I've been involved in underage coaching for the last 5/6 years so if the club Bord na nOg knew then I'd know at this stage.

Kilkenny host the U14 Feile next year as well so I would think it's unlikely that they'd change the age groups now.

Also, if that did happen and this ****ing Go Games ****e gets extended from U12 to U13s I'm going to lose the plot altogether. We must be one of the only counties that doesn't have a competitive U12 structure during the summer, leaving it to the clubs to organise their own games. Go Games are 6 weeks long and after that the County Board don't organise anything. I think it's a joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Nedflanders02

I don't think they've changed anything yet but there was a discussion at the last county board meeting about changing minor to U-17 to make it in line with the new changes to minor at inter-county. They're talking about changing U-14 to U-15, minor to U-17 and also bringing in an U-19 competition as they felt the gap from U-17 to U-21 would be too high. I'd imagine that any of these changes would have to be approved at the county convention,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

I don't think they've changed anything yet but there was a discussion at the last county board meeting about changing minor to U-17 to make it in line with the new changes to minor at inter-county. They're talking about changing U-14 to U-15, minor to U-17 and also bringing in an U-19 competition as they felt the gap from U-17 to U-21 would be too high. I'd imagine that any of these changes would have to be approved at the county convention,

All seems perfectly logical, which of course generally means in the GAA that it won't happen! Of course this is something that should automatically happen in every county, the very idea of not aligning club and intercounty age groups is beyond farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭unrealtime

To get four All Stars was brilliant even though one could make a good case for each of them. We still have a good basis given that we add Murphy, Fogarty Buckley and Reid to those stars - and hopefully Fennelly.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement