Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookie Cutters / Shapes in Waterford City

Options
  • 25-11-2015 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi guys, just writing and running as usual so apologiez if this question has been asked recently.. I'm looking for cookie cutters / shapes.. Preferrably a christmas themed or winter themed set..

Want to put an extra smile on the kid's faces this December :)

Does anyone know if someone is stocking them definitely?

Thanks in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I got my Christmas themed one in America when I was there. I know I've seen sets here but cannot remember where at the moment. TKMaxx may have them.

My advice would be to get plastic cutters if you can because I've got metal ones and children crush them, even the smallies manage it. Playdoh cutters are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

I reckon you may be in luck in TK MAXX

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Dealz/€2 shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

while not in waterford,
    Joyces in new ross, has a fantastic selction of baking stuff, a lot of cutters of various sorts. if you are out that direction, worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Am pretty sure that Aldi / Lidl had them on special a few weeks ago. It might be worthwhile having a look if you're passing.
    Also, as others have said, TK Maxx. Dealz carry a "Jane Asher" baking range, so they might possibly sell them too.

If you know anyone living near a Homestore & More shop, you could ask them to take a look for you.

Happy baking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Tesco Tramore had them.. they have a nice aisle of kitcheny stuffs where the cereal aisle would be in Ardkeen Tesco and there was everything i was hoping to find.

Happy now :)

Thanks for the replies all

Advertisement