Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE TLC PPV 2015 Pre Show Thread *Spoilers*

• 25-11-2015 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus will defend the title against Roman Reigns in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match on Dec. 13.

Dean Ambrose will challenge Kevin Owens for the IC Title

Likely also

Dudleys Vs. New Day Vs. Wyatts Vs. USOs (some variation) for Tag Titles

Charlotte Vs. Nattie Vs. Paige Vs. Sasha (some variation) for Diva's Title

Tyler Breeze Vs. Dolph Ziggler

Jack Swagger Vs. Alberto Del Rio for US Title

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus will defend the title against Roman Reigns in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match on Dec. 13.

Dean Ambrose will challenge Kevin Owens for the IC Title

Likely also

Dudleys Vs. New Day Vs. Wyatts Vs. USOs (some variation) for Tag Titles

Charlotte Vs. Nattie Vs. Paige Vs. Sasha (some variation) for Diva's Title

Tyler Breeze Vs. Dolph Ziggler

Jack Swagger Vs. Alberto Del Rio for US Title

I'd imagine it'll be:

Paige vs Charlotte again for the Divas title
    New Day vs The Lucha Dragons vs The Usos (maybe a ladder match)
    The Wyatts vs The Dudleys (Maybe Table match)

I''d say that Dudleys match might be a way to rehab them with a win after Taker/Kane
    Owens vs Ambrose if given time could be really good too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Also added New Day will be defending their tag team titles against The Usos and Lucha Dragons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

The New Day have to retain here and just hold the titles for the foreseeable future, in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The New Day have to retain here and just hold the titles for the foreseeable future, in my opinion.

Don't fully get how that's gonna make Reigns look strong?

cos the next tag champ will be Roman Reigns solo!

nah seriously nailed it re: the tag triple threat and Dudleys vs Wyatts which I assume will be a tables match. Would love if it was a ladder match like I suggested. Thse three teams in a ladder match plus a huge tables match would mean that this would be a fun PPV and thats just the mid card. esp when you add in Ambrose vs Owens.

That said if im perfectly honest those 3 matches are the only ones ill be looking forward to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Think this PPV needs Kane v Big Show in a stairs match to be worth watching if I'm honest

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Tables, Ladders, Chairs... And Stairs.

Whoever came up with that idea last year deserves a paddling. Wasn't that during "Big Red" Eric Rowan's face turn too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Dean & Kevin will steal the show.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

They won't if their Survivor Series match was anything to go by.

CSF wrote: »
    Don't fully get how that's gonna make Reigns look strong?
    Hopefully he'll look strong when he gets a chair Brogue Kicked into his face at it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I don't get why they even bothered bringing back Del Rio only to lump in straight back into a feud that's already been done to death could have given the US title to someone like Neville someone you know that might actually benift from holding it

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

paulie21 wrote: »
    Think this PPV needs Kane v Big Show in a stairs match to be worth watching if I'm honest

getout.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't get why they even bothered bringing back Del Rio only to lump in straight back into a feud that's already been done to death could have given the US title to someone like Neville someone you know that might actually benift from holding it

Does anyone remember when he beat Cena, clean, in 7 or so minutes?

That should have been a ****ing massive rocket to him, and yet weeks later, there's been zero followup...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lord TSC wrote: »

That should have been a ****ing massive rocket to him, and yet weeks later, there's been zero followup...

And now he's playing lackey to an underwhelming under build world champion. Del Rio would have made a more convincing champion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Hopefully he'll look strong when he gets a chair Brogue Kicked into his face at it.
    You know full well he'll kick out before leaping into the super man punch at both Sheamus and the chair.

Well hopefully it will be a magic chair of kryptonite that neutralizes his powers and he loses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Lord TSC wrote: »

I do this is why I made the comment its like he's back feuding with swagger and the us title has gone back to mediocrity like i said a waste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger (Chair match for United States Championship)

The New Day vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons (Ladder match for Tag Team Championship)

Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose (Intercontinental Championship)

Charlotte vs. Paige (Divas Championship)

The Wyatt Family vs. The Dudley Boyz, Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer (Tables match)

Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns (TLC match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Chair matches are the biggest load of nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Two of the best talkers in the company right now and they haven't even let them say a word to each other on the mic. Pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

I'm hoping New Day will be the ones to watch.

Storyline aside, I'm thinking Sheamus/Roman Reigns will be perfectly decent until some groanworthy, anticlimactic ending. If I'm remembering correctly, Swagger and Del Rio had a good hardcore match last time?

Only match I've got zero interest in is the tables match.

Interesting thing about this PPV is all the favourites are the heels, surely one face will win

Sheamus expected to cheat to hold onto the title before dropping it at the Rumble
    The Wyatts to win against the ECW auld lads to get some momentum back after their Taker/Kane squashing
    The New Day to keep the gold cos...New Day Rocks
    ADR really shouldn't be losing to swagger 2months after a clean win over Cena
    Neither Diva is really a face so meh (Charlotte will prob keep the gold).

Maybe Ambrose might get the unexpected win over Owens so their feud can keep going or Ryback to beat Rusev but tbh who cares about that match anything you would think Rusev would use Lana in some way to win now that they are back as an on screen team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'll go through it quickly tomorrow but there's nothing really that interests me. Ambrose/Owens could be better than their last match since not sure of the outcome and for the belt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Actually forgot this was on tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Becky v Sasha announced for the pre show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

If they're given time with no interference it could be good. Wonder if Charlotte will join Becky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Pentecost wrote: »
    Becky v Sasha announced for the pre show.

Should be good but would rather they gave it some build up and it was for a title.

The odds are after shifting completely in one match for tonight. Would be an interesting result if true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Is the network not loading for others ? It's painfully slow.

Just started working for me there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The went for an ad break type thing in the middle of becky and sasha ? WTF ?

Advertisement