Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Broadband

Options
  • 25-11-2015 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭

Hi. We were Eircom broadband customers for years but last August we decided to cancel our service, I was travelling and the kids were gone to College. We're thinking about setting up a broadband service again before Xmas...

We don't have a landline, we'd be only interested in the broadband package....I was told that there's such thing as Standalone broadband? What is it? 

What packages could you offer us? and how much would they cost per month? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    Hi. We were Eircom broadband customers for years but last August we decided to cancel our service, I was travelling and the kids were gone to College. We're thinking about setting up a broadband service again before Xmas...

We don't have a landline, we'd be only interested in the broadband package....I was told that there's such thing as Standalone broadband? What is it? 

What packages could you offer us? and how much would they cost per month? Thanks
    Hi Deise_2012

Yes stand alone broadband is now available - for more information on this please contact eir sales on free phone 1800500300. As fare as I'm aware it's €45 per month for the maximum speed the physical line can hold but the sales team will be able to offer you more specifics.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement