Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment in Grove Court, Blanchardstown

Options
  • 25-11-2015 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with this apartment building / area? Anybody living/renting here? I viewed a 2 bed to rent for 1400 per month(is this okay for a 2 bed) the apartment looked very good and the area seems safe.They said there is security there at night. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

harry999 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any experience with this apartment building / area? Anybody living/renting here? I viewed a 2 bed to rent for 1400 per month(is this okay for a 2 bed) the apartment looked very good and the area seems safe.They said there is security there at night. Thanks

Is that at the shopping centre ?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Yes beside the court house

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭AlanG

I know a few people who lived there and they are all happy with the complex. It is a bit safer than most due to the courts and Fingal buildings and it is very convenient to the center. Seems quiet enough.

Yes beside the court house

I will have to check this apt out thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Is 1400 rent per month too much for a 2 bed here ?

• Advertisement

Is 1400 rent per month too much for a 2 bed here ?

I guess if there's a tenant who pays it that will be the answer

Advertisement