Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places Showing Liverpool Swansea Match

• 25-11-2015 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Just wondering is there any pub in the city or the environs showing the Liverpool V Swansea match this Sunday at 4.15pm, sky are showing the Arsenal game instead.:(
    maybe the Still House or McGettigans Bar might be showing the match on some other channel?
    thanks, any suggestions welcomed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I'd say the Still House out of anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

YOU will get a link to it online for sure unless you just want to go to the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

The pub next to St.Patricks Church if anyone can think of the name of it shows every match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Jofspring wrote: »
    The pub next to St.Patricks Church if anyone can think of the name of it shows every match.

The Village Inn?

bazz26 wrote: »
    The Village Inn?

That's the one. A lad I know goes there and it's the place to go to see all the games. If town though then still house if probably your best bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Derbhoy

Jofspring wrote: »
    That's the one. A lad I know goes there and it's the place to go to see all the games. If town though then still house if probably your best bet.

Mid Table Mediocrity probably end 0-0 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Still house and possible phil flannerys on denmark street.

Still house would be almost 99% to show it

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭wildrover444

What's the village Inn like . I don't live too far away from it. Is that the one on clare Street. I went into the the front part of it once and it didn't look much but didn't realise there was a back part of it. Ended up going across the road to the claughaun bar instead.

What's the village Inn like . I don't live too far away from it. Is that the one on clare Street. I went into the the front part of it once and it didn't look much but didn't realise there was a back part of it. Ended up going across the road to the claughaun bar instead.

I'll be honest I haven't been in there but a lad I know big into the premier league told me it's the place to go to watch the football. Let's just say they usually have any match you want. That was about a year ago so may have changed.

Advertisement