Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which video camera

Options
  • 25-11-2015 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

I want to record some live shows for a band, home use only. Audio not important, am recording elsewhere.

Want to set up a video recorder in a corner of the room and let it run for 2-2.5 hours. What camera would you use? Budget of 300e tops, dont mind second hand. Will only use it 2-3 times.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

GoPro? Should pick up a second hand one for that money and you'll easily sell it on again later for the same money.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I was thinking gopro too as it's the only half ways decent camera he could get in budget. I don't know what the new generation are like but traditionally they don't have great low light performance, which you'd need for recording bands.

Advertisement