If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLACK FRIDAY OPEN BOX SALE 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Rega

Hi John.

Have you any of the Sony STRDH550 AV Receivers in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 conmulligan

Hi John,

What kind of shape are the remaining RX-V679s in? Do they come with a warranty?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Hi John and team

Are 52 and 69 still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 swab

Hi John

I would very much like to know if no. 62 is still available to buy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭smcclaw

Smcclaw,

that Denon DA300USB is already gone I'm afraid - went at 11:04 yesterday morning - snaffled by Willie1972

Anything else we can help with?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

No worries. Looking forward to getting the speakers I ordered on the website anyway... will have to watch out for a DAC.

Thanks for sharing the offers with Boardsies and for running such a good thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Bigserious1

ASB2B MA Bargain reserved :)

ATVB,

John Mc

Got an email this morning confirming the order. Just wanted to say thanks for organising this thread.

A lot of work I'd imagine considering the store could probably have easily sold the bulk of these items without the hassle of tracking reservations on a thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

Any of those yamaha 5.1 surround speakers left? Is it handy enough to put them on the wall?

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭jamesbil

Hi is this available still?

Roberts Radio – Blutune 60 

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

jamesbil wrote: »
    Hi is this available still?

Roberts Radio – Blutune 60 
    Jamesbil

Just to let you know I reserved that a couple of days back and have emailed RS about it, awaiting response.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 swab

As per my PM to John at Richersounds.ie today...

I am now looking to buy 2 of the Monitor Audio S300 - 1 white and 1 black, ex-display preferably.

Am I right in saying that item 58 and 62 (1 black and 1 white, both ex-display) are still available to buy ?

If the ex-display S300's are gone then I will take 1 colour each of the new S300's instead.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Has anyone who posted yesterday and today received feedback from Richersounds.ie? I see no answers on the thread since Sunday - maybe it was for last week only and is not valid anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Rega

Bob24 wrote: »
    Has anyone who posted yesterday and today received feedback from Richersounds.ie? I see no answers on the thread since Sunday - maybe it was for last week only and is not valid anymore?
    I've heard nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I'd say there's a good chance the guys handling this stuff may be having a well earned day off today after the Black Friday/Cyber Monday madness they must have gone through. I've emailed the sales address earlier with a query also but not had a response yet, so I'd expect replies to start coming in again tomorrow most likely.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks, it's been a mad few days between online and instore sales on top of which some crazy person decided it would be a good idea to run one of his famous Open Box sales.........

Please bear with us, John will be back to this list shortly, queries and emails etc will also be dealt with. To answer one of the queries above, the Open Box sales are not usually time-limited, so it wasn't only for last week.

Just to make things easier for RS to administer, I'd be grateful if we could continue to keep this thread on track exclusively with posts for offers to take items on the list.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Hi. In addition   
    Can I also put my name down for 71 along with 41 from my previous post..   Or 72 if the deal falls through with who ever booked it first. :pac:

Monitor Audio Radius 180HD – AV Centre Speaker

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Put me down for 61 or 62 or even 58 please

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

I would like to purchase:

Monitor Audio S300 – Airplay Speaker

Black

Were £249.95

Display unit – as new

Now: £79.95

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dnormoyl

Could you put me down for 24 pls

• Registered Users Posts: 14 JB05

Hi,

Can I reserve no 27 please.

Grado SR325E – Headphones

Were £299.95

Now: £149.95 

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Subadub

Hi,
    Just wondering out of curiosity is No. 4 still available and if so, could I have a Euro price delivered to limerick, please..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 dnormoyl

Please reserve

Roberts Radio – Blutune 60 – DAB/ FM / CD / USB / Bluetooth System

Was £179.95

Display unit – as new

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Hi Guys do you have any of the BX1 speakers left?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Hi .  I want to cancel my reservation on the bx1 and the  180 center.  

Been a few days now and still no word back.  

Got sorted elsewhere. 

Thanks. 

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

got my ear phones today. thanks 

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

dnormoyl wrote: »
    Please reserve

Was £179.95

Display unit – as new

I reserved this on 29th Nov, still waiting on a reply to tell me if it's available or not

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭jamesbil

NIMAN wrote: »
    dnormoyl wrote: »
    Please reserve

Was £179.95

Display unit – as new

I reserved this on 29th Nov,  still waiting on a reply to tell me if it's available or not
    I had also enquired on the 30th, so if there is a secone one...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Conar

Yamaha YSP1400 – Sound projector – Soundbar

Black

Was £219.95

Now: £179.95

http://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/hometheater-systems/digital-sound-projector/ysp-1400_w/?mode=model

I'd reserved the above and received an email on the 29th but no contact yet despite me emailing and phoning the store requesting a call back.
    This is a Christmas present so I really need to know all is well with this or it's back to the drawing board.

Richersounds, anyone out there?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks,

Please see the announcement from RS in this thread Link here explaining that some delay is to be expected for a few days, the normal prompt service that Boardies are used to through this forum should return to normal over the weekend or after at the latest.

Thanks for your patience,

Ritz

• Registered Users Posts: 38 *FireCracker*

Hi John,

Was mailing you during the week about centres:

As I said I know I'm pretty late to the party but if this happens to be still available could I reserve it please?

Cheers!

Q Acoustics 3090c – Av Centre Speaker

Premium Black Leather finish

Was £159

Now: £99.95

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭bobboberson

Hello John and crew

Do you have any open box specials left that could be use as a sound system to match a benq projector.

I am also trying to find out how hard it is to wire the in roof speakers and what else k would need to run them if I bought the five pack

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.