If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLACK FRIDAY OPEN BOX SALE 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭JustMac

Hi,

Just wondering if either of these are still available. I see someone else has posted a query regarding the same but as there are 2 advertised maybe there is one available.

I am looking to replace a Denon 1911 which I bought from your good selves in 2011 along with Boston XS5.1 speakers and a Phillips BDP7500B2. 2 of the 4 HDMI In ports on the Denon are no longer outputting sound so its time for a forced upgrade. I was hoping to get a little longer out of the sound system with a preference to change TV first but thats not to be.

Anyway, you can let me know if they are available.

Thanks,

Justin

Yamaha RXV679 – AV Receiver

Black

Was £499.95

Now: £299.95

http://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/av-receivers-amps/rx/rx-v679_g/

Black

Was £499.95

http://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/av-receivers-amps/rx/rx-v679_g/

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

I would like no. 31.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]31.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Grado SR80E – Headphones[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Were £99.95[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Now: £69.95 [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]http://www.gradolabs.com/headphones/prestige-series/item/1-sr80e[/font]

Can you contact me for payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭JimmyL

JimmyL wrote: »
    JimmyL wrote: »
    26.  Grado SR60i – Headphones. Please.

What finish is the Radius 225HD?
    @Jimmy L

SR60i reserved for you, thanks a million :)

Radius 225HD is in Walnut veneer and is actually brand new boxed,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Great. I'll take the 225HD too (I hope it goes with the BX2 that I got from you not so long ago), and I also put my name down for 22 or 23 Denon DA-300USB – USB Dac & Headphone Amplifier, already ;)

Thank,

Jimmy.
    Got a call on Saturday from RS about my stuff - thank you.

Hang in there guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Willie1972

Headphones and DAC delivered Friday. Thanks a million guys for the usual excellent service.
    Regards,
    Willie.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 badkittybad

Late to the game but would like no 58 please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 lillil

I would like to reserve ONE receiver and ONE pair of speakers as follows:

102 / 103 / 104
    Q Acoustics 3010 – Bookshelf Speakers ( pair)
    Premium Black Leather finish
    Were £179
    Now: £99.95

and also:

131 / 132

Black
    Was £499.95

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Sennheiser HD 650 arrived today - well worth the wait! Thanks a million guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

hi John and Co.
    is 108 -  Roberts Radio – Blutune 60 – DAB/ FM / CD / USB / Bluetooth System still available? If yes I'd like to nab it (do you have it in white by any chance?)
    thanks in advance

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Late to the game but would like no 58 please.
    Hi Badkittybad.

We only have the NEW version left listed up at £99.95 - The display unit has been snapped up.

HI Lillil.

We still have the Q Acoustics 3010 in the Black leather and a few of the RXV679 @ the £299.95 price.

If you would like to go for these items drop me a post with a contact number and I can give you a buzz for some details.
    lillil wrote: »
    I would like to reserve ONE receiver and ONE pair of speakers as follows:

102 / 103 / 104
    Q Acoustics 3010 – Bookshelf Speakers ( pair)
    Premium Black Leather finish
    Were £179
    Now: £99.95

and also:

131 / 132

Black
    Was £499.95

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Hi Irishgrover.

Yip we still have the Blutune 60 left off the list.  The colour of the Blutune is Black unfortunately.

Let me know if this would suit and if you would like to go for it drop me a contact number in PM.
    hi John and Co.
    is 108 -  Roberts Radio – Blutune 60 – DAB/ FM / CD / USB / Bluetooth System still available? If yes I'd like to nab it (do you have it in white by any chance?)
    thanks in advance

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Blutune 60 is actually gone guys!

( about 5 times over!)

Sorry for the misinfo :)

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Blutune 60 is actually gone guys!

( about 5 times over!)

Sorry for the misinfo :)

John Mc
    I do apologies it was snapped up by NIMAN I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 badkittybad

Hi Kenny, I'll take one of the new ones please, email on the way

Hi Kenny, I'll take one of the new ones please, email on the way
    Hiu Badkittybad.

No problem at all.

Drop me a little PM so the email does not get missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭scanner

Hi , I was thinking about upgrading my Denon AVR 1910 that I currently have paired with a set of Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1, that I bought a while back from yourself . I would be moving these to mancave out in garden.

What do you think of a pairing of Sony DN860 with Tannoy TFX 5.1, are they worth the upgrade, some people are saying I would be as well keeping the Q Acoustics where they are with a new amp .
    ( wife is trying to convince me to get rid of "noisy" AVR setup and go with small minimalist Sonos Playbar , but I am not convinced of merits )

Any advice welcome , what would you recommend and do you rate Sonos for Home Cinema as opposed to music.

Depending on your recommendations of course , what is your best possible price for Sony DN860/Tannoy TFX package or Sonos Playbar delivered to Dublin

Thanks

scanner wrote: »
    Hi , I was thinking about upgrading my Denon AVR 1910 that I currently have paired with a set of Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1, that I bought a while back from yourself . I would be moving these to mancave out in garden.

What do you think of a pairing of Sony DN860 with Tannoy TFX 5.1, are they worth the upgrade, some people are saying I would be as well keeping the Q Acoustics where they are with a new amp .
    ( wife is trying to convince me to get rid of "noisy" AVR setup and go with small minimalist Sonos Playbar , but I am not convinced of merits )

Any advice welcome , what would you recommend and do you rate Sonos for Home Cinema as opposed to music.

Depending on your recommendations of course , what is your best possible price for Sony DN860/Tannoy TFX package or Sonos Playbar delivered to Dublin

Thanks
    Scanner,

thanks for the post..

Obviously the 1st piece of advice if your better half wants you to swap your 1010's for small satellites is head straight for the divorce courts ( mmm.. on 2nd thoughts that may cost you more than a speaker upgrade).

Don't swap your 1010's for SFX - unless of course you are doing it for aesthetic reasons - you would be far better off using your 1010's as fronts or rears and gradually upgrading to a full Q Acoustics system over time - both the 2010 and the super 2020's are on special at the moment..

If you spent the £200 that the TFX costs you could get a great start on the system initially grab the 2010's at just £99.95 and swap the 1010's out to your rears:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-11476-2010i-gr.aspx

After that I'd grab a sub and then the centre - to be honest rather than change the amp 1st I'd probably change the speakers in the 1st instance as the 1910 is actually still a decent sounding piece of kit!

In terms of pricing if you still wanted to go for the STRDN860 / TFX - I can do that combo at £525 / €749.

Unless you come back to be and say that your OH has served the divorce papers on you - I don't think you need the Sonos Playbar pack price, do you ? ;) ( besides the Heos HC system sounds WAY better anyway!)

Keep me posted

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Hi John, Kenny and team

Are 52 and 69 still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Still haven't heard that I have it

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭corcadorcha

Thanks guys. 
    My speakers arrived today. Now to install them!!!!!

Thanks for all your help 
    Corcadorcha 

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »

Niman,

apologies - that Roberts 64i has been booked 3 times ( at least) 1st time was by Former Total (post # 28) but we could not get hold of him, we finally managed to contact him yesterday but he has decided to pass on the 64i, next in line was Peter the Heater (post # 58)and we will give him a shout today - if he doesn't want it you're next in line and we will give you a shout to get your contact number..

Apologies for the confusion,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

• Registered Users Posts: 19 petertheheater

Niman,

apologies - that Roberts 64i has been booked 3 times ( at least) 1st time was by Former Total (post # 28) but we could not get hold of him, we finally managed to contact him yesterday but he has decided to pass on the 64i, next in line was Peter the Heater (post # 58)and we will give him a shout today - if he doesn't want it you're next in line and we will give you a shout to get your contact number..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John,

I am still interested ?

Peter

Niman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Yeah, I was told earlier that the 64i was gone in post#263, then I asked for #108, the Blutone. Was told it would be reserved for me.
    Is that available?

Niman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Yeah, I was told earlier that the 64i was gone in post#263, then I asked for #108, the Blutone. Was told it would be reserved for me.
    Is that available?
    Niman,

yep that #108 the Blutune 60 is available - could you drop me a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your Boardie name / contact number and of course real name and I'll get the guys to give you a holler ( apologies for asking for all the details but lots of Boardies just PM or mail us with their real names but no Boardie name and its impossible to link it back to a post :confused:,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Niman,

yep that #108 the Blutune 60 is available - could you drop me a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your Boardie name / contact number and of course real name and I'll get the guys to give you a holler ( apologies for asking for all the details but lots of Boardies just PM or mail us with their real names but no Boardie name and its impossible to link it back to a post :confused:,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭plonker

Hi john
    what would number 74 cost in Euros with a wall bracket to Mayo?

Email sent last night with contact details for Item No108.

Edit: received call this morning, order placed. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Item 101 (Q Aoustics Sub) received LOUD AND CLEAR !! Superb piece of kit-absolutely delighted.

Thanks to St. John- the patron saint of Hi-Fi- and crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Are the following still

Monitor Audio BXW10 – 200 Watt Black

Was £399.95

Display, excellent condition

Now: £149.95

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/past-products/bronze-bx/bxw10

Monitor Audio MR Centre – Av Centre Speaker

Was £99

Open Box – Excellent condition

Now: £49.95

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12486-mr-centre.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Hi John,

A bit late to the game, but I'll take :
    Yamaha YSP1400 – Sound projector – Soundbar
    Black

If still available?

Cheers,

Seán

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.