If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLACK FRIDAY OPEN BOX SALE 2015

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 johnnyboy29

Hi Guys,
    Any open box / ex display av receivers around the 200 - €250 mark?
    Cheers.
    John
    Hi Johnnyboy, Unfortunately we've only 1 AV amp in Open box at the minute, a Sony STRDN1060, but the best we could do on that for Open Box would be more up around €475 mark

In and around your budget in a new amp, have a look at the Denon AVRX520BT -  €259 - its a cracking amp at the money, worth considering

Cjheers
    Brian
    Thanks for the reply guys. Sony looks amazing, but out of my price range unfortunately. I would like an AVR with wifi, so Denon doesnt really fit the bill. Thanks again though. John

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi Guys,
    Any open box / ex display av receivers around the 200 - €250 mark?
    Cheers.
    John
    Hi Johnnyboy, Unfortunately we've only 1 AV amp in Open box at the minute, a Sony STRDN1060, but the best we could do on that for Open Box would be more up around €475 mark

In and around your budget in a new amp, have a look at the Denon AVRX520BT -  €259 - its a cracking amp at the money, worth considering

Cjheers
    Brian
    Thanks for the reply guys. Sony looks amazing, but out of my price range unfortunately. I would like an AVR with wifi, so Denon doesnt really fit the bill. Thanks again though. John
    Ah no probs, sorry entry level in a new amp with wifi would be the Yamaha RXV479 at €429. WIll keep you posted if I hear of anything coming in O/B etc

Cheers 
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Silver Serpent

Hi,

Are either of items 122 & 123 - Yamaha AS701 – Premium Stereo Amplifier, still available by any chance?

Thanks.

Hi,

Are either of items 122 & 123 - Yamaha AS701 – Premium Stereo Amplifier, still available by any chance?

Thanks.
    Sorry Silver Serpent, they have both been sold unfortunately

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Silver Serpent

Ok, thanks Brian, no worries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Are there any of the Yamaha BDS677 – Premium Blu-Ray/DVD Player left ?
    I had my name down for one but you never got back to me on the Netflix query ?
    HI Yea we have display ones left at the £79 if you were interested. What was your query on Netflix?

Brian
    I'll take this off you if you still have it ?

Ok, thanks Brian, no worries.
    No probs, Having a look the nearest thing we would have around the same price is the Cambridge 651a - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-11527-azur-651a-black.aspx or we do have the AS501 in stock in black or Titanium http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200899-as501.aspx at £199

Cheers
    Brian

HI Yea we have display ones left at the £79 if you were interested. What was your query on Netflix?

Brian
    Sorry Brian did you see my post ?

Brian
    Sorry, I'm in a different office today and was checking with the shop to make sure they still had it. Yep I can do you the ex-display one at £79 no probs. Give us a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt2 and I can sort it out for you

Cheers
    Brian

Brian
    Sorry, I'm in a different office today and was checking with the shop to make sure they still had it. Yep I can do you the ex-display one at £79 no probs. Give us a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt2 and I can sort it out for you

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks as always Brian , very happy customer here again :)
    Especially since you left a Blu-ray copy of iRobot in the player lol. Let me know if you want me to post it back :D

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Brian

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks as always Brian , very happy customer here again :)
    Especially since you left a Blu-ray copy of iRobot in the player lol. Let me know if you want me to post it back :D
    Hi Muppetkiller.

Glad you are happy with the player.

Apologies for the disk getting left in it.

Its prob not worth sending it back u to us, so just keep a hold of it ;)
    I'll get who ever packed up the player to buy the store a new copy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭spillcoe

Hi,

Just wondering if the below is still available and if so how much would it be in EUR delivered to Cork? Contemplating pairing it up with the new TV I bought from you a few weeks ago if I can stretch to it!

Thanks

Yamaha YSP1400 – Sound projector – Soundbar

Black

Was £219.95

Now: £179.95

http://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/hometheater-systems/digital-sound-projector/ysp-1400_w/?mode=model

spillcoe wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if the below is still available and if so how much would it be in EUR delivered to Cork? Contemplating pairing it up with the new TV I bought from you a few weeks ago if I can stretch to it!

Thanks

Yamaha YSP1400 – Sound projector – Soundbar

Black

Was £219.95

Now: £179.95

http://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/hometheater-systems/digital-sound-projector/ysp-1400_w/?mode=model
    Sorry Spillcoe, that one has been snapped up a while ago

Another good option at similar money would be the Orbitsound - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200821-m9lx.aspx at £179.95

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.