If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLACK FRIDAY OPEN BOX SALE 2015

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Stone wrote: »
    Hi John,

is this still available, if so I'll take it:

Yamaha RXV677 –AV Receiver

Black

Open Box – Excellent condition

Was £299.95

Now: £149.95

If not, what about one of the RXV679's ?
    Stone apologies for the delay - the 677 is gone in post # 21 but I have no problem on a new Yamaha RXV679 they are reduced today and are a great buy now at £350 / €499 - you can grab them online from us here:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201510-rxv679.aspx?swapstore=1

On a quick price search it appears that the closest price to us in Ireland is €630..... :D

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Stone

Stone wrote: »
    Hi John,

is this still available, if so I'll take it:

Yamaha RXV677 –AV Receiver

Black

Open Box – Excellent condition

Was £299.95

Now: £149.95

If not, what about one of the RXV679's ?
    Stone apologies for the delay - the 677 is gone in post # 21 but I have no problem on a new Yamaha RXV679 they are reduced today and are a great buy now at £350 / €499 - you can grab them online from us here:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201510-rxv679.aspx?swapstore=1

On a quick price search it appears that the closest price to us in Ireland is €630..... :D

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

OK, fine .... however you offer 3 RXV679's for £299 in offers 130, 131 & 132 which is 50 quid less again ?
    Could I grab one of them as requested instead of teh 677 ?

I also send ye an email ...

Cheers,
    Stone 

Hasmunch wrote: »
    Hi John, 

Is number 6, the display model still available?

If so i will take it please. 

Thanks
    Hasmunch,

unfortunately that's gone (as is the new model) posts24 Falcon and 49 Conchurl snaffled them - apologies,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John/Lads

Can I please reserve:

Grado SR60i – Headphones

One pair only

Were £99.95

Now: £39.95

My details should be on your system.
    John

Just realised the above are already reserved. Can I reserve these as an alternative please?

Grado SR80E – Headphones

Were £99.95

Now: £69.95 
    chemical,

thanks for that - that saves me a lot of hassle, so I'll do them at an extra £10 off - call it £89.95

I've booked lot 30 for you...

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

cyklo wrote: »
    Is there any more of 47s?
    Cyklo,

all gone now unfortunately - we do have the Monitro Audio MR Centre in Walnut brand new boxed that I can do discounted today from £99 to £69 if you wanted a deal:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200811-mr-centre-walnut.aspx

Keep me posted if you would like to go for those :)

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

893bet wrote: »
    I will take item 120 the sound bar!
    893 / I've screwed up on this one - I've already promised it to a later poster ( I missed your post unfortunately, apologies) leve it with me and I'll upgrade you into something else better for the same money - I'll get back to you in the next 24 hours ( hopefully this afternoon)

Apologies again - completely my fault!

:confused:

Jhn Mc
    Hi John... I know 893bet was in first for the 120... but would be interested to hear what you can do for other lads like him who were keen on 120. I'm after a sound bar too but was late to the party!.

godtabh wrote: »
    When will we know if we have secured the items? Is it when we get the call?

I've seen a few people ask about the same item I requested. As far as I cant tell I was second in line for an item that there was two off. 
    Godtabh,

at the moment I have you for a pair of beats - apologies for the delay TBH it may be tomorrow before we get to call everyone as we are mental instore, online and on Boards - we are working thru the Open Box list post by post and the 1st poster will always get the unit ( ok I've made one mistake so far :mad:) but if you can bear with us we are answering EVERY post personally and reserving kit in your names.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[font=arial, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I'd like to reserve 2 x item #1[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Beats UR Beats – In-ear Headphones

[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]and 1 x item # 119 [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
    Sennheiser Amerior – On ear Premium Headphones

Please confirm.

PS Sent email also
    tks
    -- 
    Gerry Kenny[/font]
    Gerry,

Beats are all gone unfortunately ( posts 10 & 22) but those Sennheisers are a mega buy and i'll get them reserved for you now,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Browning

Hi John,

Sent an e-mail earlier today to sales@richersounds.ie  to reserve no. 81. Just wanted to check that it was reserved for me.

John W.

Hi, could I get one of these please?

20 or 21

Denon Piccolo – Streaming Music system including speakers
    Benji,

I was wondering where you were!

Nice system for the money - I've reserved item 20 for you and we will give you a shout over the next couple of days to arrange a delivery,

Thanks again,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 trinitylucan

[font=arial, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I'd like to reserve 2 x item #1[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Beats UR Beats – In-ear Headphones

[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]and 1 x item # 119 [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
    Sennheiser Amerior – On ear Premium Headphones

Please confirm.

PS Sent email also
    tks
    -- 
    Gerry Kenny[/font]
    Gerry,

Beats are all gone unfortunately ( posts 10 & 22) but those Sennheisers are a mega buy and i'll get them reserved for you now,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Great tks, whats the arrangement for payment & collection?
    Any other ear buds coming available?

crazyhorse wrote: »
    Any Q acoustics Concept 20 stands in black on offer looking for a home John. Also, would the Denon Ceol RCD-N8 be available in black for sale price of £99.95?
    Waiting to hear if I have secured a couple of items from a few pages back - #93/94 (2020i speakers) and #77/78 (QTV2 speakers) - think i got in on time.
    Thanks
    Crazy,

at the moment, as of approx. post 100 - I have you down for a qtv2 - I know you were thinking of the 2020 dependant on condition - I haven't seen if you got back 1st with a confirmation,  as of post #100 I have lot 94 available which are n good condition but there are a few marks on them, nothing out of the ordinary, but as normal with a display speaker - at under £50 they are a complete bargain,

Nothing extra special on Concept 20 stands in open box but I'll discount anew pair to you over the weekend to £149.95 from £199.95 if you are interested,

ATVB,

John Mc

I'm looking to take #5, but could you suggest a pair of bookshelf to go with it? I'm tight on budget and looking to make a good final deal here.
    Bruno,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 321A is a cracking amp ( it doesn't have a turntable input tho' be careful on that one!) if it was me I'd look at adding either a pair of the Q Acoustic 2010i (Lots 83/87)  or the Monitor AUdio BX1's lots( 36-41) - if you are a rock n Jazz merchant I'd go for the QA's if you lean towards classical and like detailed accurate reproduction then I'd deffo go for the BX1's

If you do want the 351a please pop a post up, no pressure but we always operate as 1st firm posted gets the item..

Thanks and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Hi John, did I manage to get in early enough (about 930 this morning) for 133 (dropped a PM and email). 

Howdy y'all......

If it's still available I'll provisionally take

Pioneer PD50 – CD / SACD Premium player

Was £499.95

Display – As new

Now: £199.95

http://www.richersounds.com/product/cd-players/pioneer/pd50/pion-pd50

I say provisionally as I don't actually know if the last CD Player (a Denon) I bought off ye has SACD functionality! I think it was a DCD 720 but I'd need to check...... I think I may have too much stuff.......
    Thanks BSKI,

in your name - collect or will we DPD out to ya?

Keep me posted,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭crazyhorse

Any Q acoustics Concept 20 stands in black on offer looking for a home John. Also, would the Denon Ceol RCD-N8 be available in black for sale price of £99.95?
    Waiting to hear if I have secured a couple of items from a few pages back - #93/94 (2020i speakers) and #77/78 (QTV2 speakers) - think i got in on time.
    Thanks
    Crazy,

at the moment, as of approx. post 100 - I have you down for a qtv2 - I know you were thinking of the 2020 dependant on condition - I haven't seen if you got back 1st with a confirmation,  as of post #100 I have lot 94 available which are n good condition but there are a few marks on them, nothing out of the ordinary, but as normal with a display speaker - at under £50 they are a complete bargain,

Nothing extra special on Concept 20 stands in open box but I'll discount anew pair to you over the weekend to £149.95 from £199.95 if you are interested,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Lovely. I'll take the QTV2 and 2020i speakers and hold tight on the stands for the time being.
    Cheers John

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Howdy y'all......

If it's still available I'll provisionally take

Pioneer PD50 – CD / SACD Premium player

Was £499.95

Display – As new

Now: £199.95

http://www.richersounds.com/product/cd-players/pioneer/pd50/pion-pd50

I say provisionally as I don't actually know if the last CD Player (a Denon) I bought off ye has SACD functionality! I think it was a DCD 720 but I'd need to check...... I think I may have too much stuff.......
    Thanks BSKI,

in your name - collect or will we DPD out to ya?

Keep me posted,

John Mc
    Prob. collect, may even be up tomorrow on Sunday....waiting for permission. Also need to check I don't already have a SACD player (lol....ish).....

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

If 17 is not taken,can i Reserve it

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

If 17 is not taken,can i Reserve it

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Cuttlefish

Boston MC200 – Airplay speaker

and 

Beats UR Beats – In-ear Headphones

Were £79.95

Now: £29.95

are these available still?

• Advertisement

ec18 wrote: »
    Hi are any of 120,121 or 133 left? (yamaha sound bars)
    EC18,

all gone I'm afraid - if you were interested I would do you one of the new SRT700 reduced from £239 to just £199.95 / €289 - that would be for a brand new unit of course..inc delivery:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201585-srt700.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

who_ru wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm interested in no.63 Monitor Audio S300 £79.95.

Can I ask what the difference between no7 & no8 is bar the price? Are there any left?

Thanks,
    who_ru
    Who_Ru

7 and 8 are gone unfortunately ( one was new and one display - I made a schoolboy 'cut n paste' error...)

S300 is an amazing sounding unit - give me a shout if you deffo want one - its still available and at under £80 its a steal!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John, Any chance you can do a bit better on the Benq W1070?
    W1070 - best I can do is £466 / €666 including delivery,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Hi John

Did you see my earlier post (#125) and email re item 133?

I see above you said it's gone...

Hi John
    Put me down for 77/78 and 93/94 (depending on how bad marks are. Thanks
    Crazyhorse,

QTV2 is brand new boxed - there is only 77 left ( im working my way thru the posts from current post #30) there is already good interest in the 2020's - one pair (94) has small marks the other (93) is almost as new..
    That's great, thanks John.
    Put me down for 77 so and whichever of 93 or 94 is available (will take 93 if i got in first). Sent a couple of PMs with details earlier as well.
    Thanks Crazy,

94 it is ( I have you for the QTV2 already)

the guys tell me that 94 are in good nick as well but no problem returning them if you don't like them ( although you would actually make money selling them on adverts.ie / Gumtree / ebay! :D

Thanks again - the guys will call you over the next day or so..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Gaygooner

Guys any offers on (free)sat HD pvr?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 workdodger

John,

can I reserve

Yamaha NSP40 – 5.1 Speaker system including Active Subwoofer
    Black
    Display – Small marks
    Was £99.95
    Now: £49

how much for delivery to Lurgan

Can I reserve the Sennheiser HD650 - item 118 please
    HP,

many thanks - all reserved for you,

thanks a million again,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I see there are Dacmagic XS on the richersounds website today for £49? I'd likely be interested in one if I can try before I buy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

John, Any chance you can do a bit better on the Benq W1070?
    W1070 - best I can do is £466 / €666 including delivery,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for the reply, when will that price be valid until, 99% sure I will be getting it but won't have the funds until Sunday evening 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.