If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLACK FRIDAY OPEN BOX SALE 2015

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

briman1983 wrote: »
    Hi John,

Can you Confirm post 15 for the Yahama Sound Bar,

Thnks

Brian
    Yep - confirmed already by me - we will give you a call as soon as we get a chance to arrange..

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Hey - is this still available?

Yamaha SRT1000 – Sound Base / Sound-Bar / With Bluetooth

Black

Display – Good condition

Was £289.95

Now: £99.95

If so, please reserve for me?
    Redsoxfan,

gone unfortunately in post #8 - well done to Boardie Deep thought - we do have the new SRT700 now which I can do you brand new reduced to €289 if you were interested?
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201585-srt700.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5 conmulligan

Hi John,

Can I reserve 127 — Yamaha NSP40 if it's not already gone?

Yamaha NSP40 – 5.1 Speaker system including Active Subwoofer

Black

Display – As new

Was £99.95

Now: £59

Willie1972 wrote: »
    Guys,
    Just checking if my order for 22-23 (Denon USB DAC and 24-25 (Grado RS2i) was lucky? I e-mailed re the Grados and posted here re the DAC.
    Regards,
    Willie.
    Willie,

I confirmed the denon DAC earlier ( item# 23) - haven't got to the email yet but I'll reserve item 25 Grado RS2i for you.

If any of you mail me re reserving an item - please post it here 1st as we always give the 1st posted 1st dibbs as that's the fairest way to do it -

Thanks again and we will give you a shout re delivery over the weekend..

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Don't suppose I got in for 8? 

• Advertisement

who_ru wrote: »
    Hi,

Posted earlier. Looking for number 63.  Monitor audio S300.
    Gotit,

we will give you a shout over the weekend re delivery,

thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

barry75 wrote: »
    Reserve number 48
    Barry,
    thanks for that - all reserved for ya - some sub for under £200!!!! ( they were originally £499!)

ATVB,

John Mc 

wozza wrote: »
    John

PM Sent 

Warren
    Wozza,

thanks for that - I haven't had a chance to check PM's yet but if you want to reserve something make sure you post it here 1st

I'll check your PM asap and get back to you - apologies for the delay its completely mental online / Boards and instore today!

Thanks and chat soon,

ATVB,

John Mc

John, any news on 171 for me  Roberts Radio – 171 Stream 64i – CD/ DAB / FM / Wi-Fi Internet System

THANKS
    Peter - unfortunately 117 has been reserved already post # 28 - Iv posted earlier to say you are 1st reserve,

ATVB,

John Mc

wozza wrote: »
    John 

93 or 94 please mate, do I ring the shop and pay 

or 43 if they both gone

Warren
    Wozza,

thanks for that and you can ignore my earlier post now :)

93/94 booked already posts 47/114 but the BX1's are available and are an amazing buy at £49.95

I've booked them in your name and we will give you a shout to arrange delivery over the next couple of daze...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

hi again.  i'll take no 17 the white denon ceol if still available. thanks
    also down for no 42.
    Orange,

that's 17 booked for you - a steal at £99!

and its completely as new..

ATVB,

John Mc
    Thanks John,
    do you want my details again? been a few years since my last purchase from you guys. Do RS pm me or?
    orange

thanks for that - if you could just pop me a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact number and the kit you reserved that would be really helpful - thanks a million :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Stone wrote: »
    Stone wrote: »
    Hi John,

is this still available, if so I'll take it:

Yamaha RXV677 –AV Receiver

Black

Open Box – Excellent condition

Was £299.95

Now: £149.95

If not, what about one of the RXV679's ?
    Stone apologies for the delay - the 677 is gone in post # 21 but I have no problem on a new Yamaha RXV679 they are reduced today and are a great buy now at £350 / €499 - you can grab them online from us here:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201510-rxv679.aspx?swapstore=1

On a quick price search it appears that the closest price to us in Ireland is €630..... :D

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

OK, fine .... however you offer 3 RXV679's for £299 in offers 130, 131 & 132 which is 50 quid less again ?
    Could I grab one of them as requested instead of teh 677 ?

I also send ye an email ...

Cheers,
    Stone 
    Stone,

of course, apologies - my head is fried!

I've reserved #130 for you at £299 - chat over the next couple of days,

Thanks again

John Mc & Crew

Leslie91 wrote: »
    893bet wrote: »
    I will take item 120 the sound bar!
    893 / I've screwed up on this one - I've already promised it to a later poster ( I missed your post unfortunately, apologies) leve it with me and I'll upgrade you into something else better for the same money - I'll get back to you in the next 24 hours ( hopefully this afternoon)

Apologies again - completely my fault!

:confused:

Jhn Mc
    Hi John... I know 893bet was in first for the 120... but would be interested to hear what you can do for other lads like him who were keen on 120. I'm after a sound bar too but was late to the party!.
    Leslie91,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have to sort out 893 as he was actually 1st poster but I missed it - honestly we lose significant amounts of money on these OB sales just to clear stock in one go and of course to thank Boardies for their ongoing support - in terms of deals we do have the Yamaha YAS93 available:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200599-yas93-black.aspx

Or the Pioneer SBXB30 but the Pioneer is an in-store only purchase and as stock is really tight we cant ship I'm afraid at this stage:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201479-sbxb30.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

ec18 wrote: »
    Hi are any of 120,121 or 133 left? (yamaha sound bars)
    EC18,

all gone I'm afraid - if you were interested I would do you one of the new SRT700 reduced from £239 to just £199.95 / €289 - that would be for a brand new unit of course..inc delivery:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201585-srt700.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, 

But i was only looking for a bit of a steal this morning.....I'll have a look after xmas properly for one :)

Browning wrote: »
    Hi John,

Sent an e-mail earlier today to sales@richersounds.ie  to reserve no. 81. Just wanted to check that it was reserved for me.

John W.
    Browning,

all reserved for you - thanks for that - we will give you a shout to arrange delivery over the next couple of days,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Can I reserve the Sennheiser HD650 - item 118 please
    HP,

many thanks - all reserved for you,

thanks a million again,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Brilliant! Thanks John. I had sent an email earlier - please let me know what payment details you need and I'll forward them on.

[font=arial, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I'd like to reserve 2 x item #1[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Beats UR Beats – In-ear Headphones

[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]and 1 x item # 119 [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
    Sennheiser Amerior – On ear Premium Headphones

Please confirm.

PS Sent email also
    tks
    -- 
    Gerry Kenny[/font]
    Gerry,

Beats are all gone unfortunately ( posts 10 & 22) but those Sennheisers are a mega buy and i'll get them reserved for you now,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Great tks, whats the arrangement for payment & collection?
    Any other ear buds coming available?
    Gerry,

we will call everyone over the next few days - ( hopefully you have all emailed us your contact details!)

on other in-ears, I haven't done much digging TBH but I do have one pair of spare Marshall Minor ( Black) that I would do at £20 if you were interested:
    https://www.marshallheadphones.com/mh_us_en/minor-white

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John, did I manage to get in early enough (about 930 this morning) for 133 (dropped a PM and email). 
    CuriousG,

Unfortunately not - I posted to you earlier ( I'm sure you don't want to trawl back over all the pages! but Deep thought post # 8 got in there 1st ..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Howdy y'all......

If it's still available I'll provisionally take

Pioneer PD50 – CD / SACD Premium player

Was £499.95

Display – As new

Now: £199.95

http://www.richersounds.com/product/cd-players/pioneer/pd50/pion-pd50

I say provisionally as I don't actually know if the last CD Player (a Denon) I bought off ye has SACD functionality! I think it was a DCD 720 but I'd need to check...... I think I may have too much stuff.......
    Thanks BSKI,

in your name - collect or will we DPD out to ya?

Keep me posted,

John Mc
    Prob. collect, may even be up tomorrow on Sunday....waiting for permission. Also need to check I don't already have a SACD player (lol....ish).....
    Butter,

if I know you its not a case of 'do I have an XYZ' - its how many XYZ's do I have - and then you will work out a way to justify why u need the latest XYZ...

Keep me posted :) 

If you decide not to go for the PD 50 don't worry - I have a queue for it...

Laters..

ATVB,

John Mc

barry75 wrote: »
    If 17 is not taken,can i Reserve it
    Barry,

#17 is gone unfortunately and there is a bit of a queue for it - Orange goblin got it in post #67

Sorry about that - keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Cuttlefish wrote: »
    Boston MC200 – Airplay speaker

and 

Beats UR Beats – In-ear Headphones

Were £79.95

Now: £29.95

are these available still?
    Cuttle,

both gone unfortunately,

Keep us posted if there is anything we can do for you,

ATVB,

John Mc

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Hi John

Did you see my earlier post (#125) and email re item 133?

I see above you said it's gone...
    red,

ive posted earlier to you - deepthought got in really earlier on that ( post # 8)

Apologies for that - apologies re the email - I haven't had a moment to review mails today - that what tonights for I think :D

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

workdodger wrote: »
    John,

can I reserve

Black
    Display – Small marks
    Was £99.95
    Now: £49

how much for delivery to Lurgan
    Work,

thanks for the post - we will include delivery free of charge for you,

that's a great buy in a 5.1 pack for under £50! ( the active sub alone is worth that)

Don't forget to drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout over the next few days to arrange delivery,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

I'll take number 3 if still available :)

I see there are Dacmagic XS on the richersounds website today for £49? I'd likely be interested in one if I can try before I buy?
    Butter,

we don't do a try b4 you buy - but in the event you don't like it you can send it back to us no problem,

EDIT: you can always grab a demo in the dem room of course - but we are almost clean out of them at the mo...

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John, Any chance you can do a bit better on the Benq W1070?
    W1070 - best I can do is £466 / €666 including delivery,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for the reply, when will that price be valid until, 99% sure I will be getting it but won't have the funds until Sunday evening 
    Happy to hold that price for you until EOB Monday...

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dannyman76

Hi John,

Any Q Acoustics stuff left?. I'm looking for a a full set of 5.1 minus the rears (I have a pair of Q Acoustics BMR satellites already). Also an amp to drive them.

Hi John,

Can I reserve 127 — Yamaha NSP40 if it's not already gone?

Black

Display – As new

Was £99.95

Now: £59
    Con,

thanks for that - all reserved for you

:)

John Mc

ciotog wrote: »
    Don't suppose I got in for 8? 
    Ciotog,

I've posted and replied to you earlier - unfortunately not - Boardie Biker boy got in 1st with post # 11..

Sorry about that,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

I'll take number 3 if still available :)
    C,

gone unfortunately - post # 53 HyZephyr snaffled them

Thanks for the post,

ATVB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.