If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLACK FRIDAY OPEN BOX SALE 2015

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dannyman76 wrote: »
    Hi John,

Any Q Acoustics stuff left?. I'm looking for a a full set of 5.1 minus the rears (I have a pair of Q Acoustics BMR satellites already). Also an amp to drive them.
    Danny,

we have items 79/80/82/107 ( centres ) 82/83/84/85/86/87/88/89/90/91/92/95/ 102/103/104/105/106/ ( speakers) 97/98/100/101 (subs) still left

thanks for the post and give us a shout if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Then Ill take the N8 if still available for 99.95 Ł if not can you do Piccolo black without speakers for £80  ?
    Devil 80,

Ceol N8 is a better system than the Piccolo - I would do the piccolo without speakers at £99.95 - keep me posted, we are working thru the posts as fast as poss :)

ATVB,

JohnMc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 44 KevMac68

Hi...any MA BX1 left??

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Cuttlefish

any chance of an update list of what is left?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Hi John
    Is the Yamaha Soundbase still available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭robcon

Any more deals on 126, 127 or similiar John? 

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Sapele

Monitor Audio Radius 180HD – AV Centre Speaker

What finish is available?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

Hi lads,

I'll take 119 if it's going.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bikie

Hi John
    Are 88 - Bookshelves and 98 - Active Subwoofer still available?

I'm a newbie to boards - but would pay dhl

thanks bikie

Q Acoustics 2020i – Bookshelf speakers ( pair)
    Walnut
    Were £149.95
    Now: £89.95

Q Acoustics 2070si – AV active subwoofer
    Walnut finish
    Were £245
    Display unit – some marks
    Now: £99.95

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dannyman76

Hi John,

I'll take 80 and 100 if still available. Looking to get Q2010is from Black Friday offers plus want to know what A.V. receiver suits.

Thanks Danny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Hi John and gang,

I believe items 77 and 78 (QTV2) are well gone by now. Damn shift work meant I missed out this morning. :(  On the slightest of chances you come across any more could you keep me in mind or if you like you could PM me a special price on one!!! ;) Cheeky I know but if you don't ask and all that....

Cheers,
    Chalky. 

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭huberto

Would like to reserve 134 or 135 please.

Guys,

thanks for all the posts / mails / PM - we have had a frantic day - (almost a record day) thanks to all our Customers :D

I'm off for a few hours in the morning ( as in later today, as in otherwise I'm on the naughty step AKA divorce courts....:eek: ) and as this is sort of my baby - I'll pick it up and answer every post tomorrow afternoon.

If you would like to reserve anything - please post on the thread 1st and then drop me a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll get back to each of you personally,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Hi,

I'll take 117, the Roberts Stream 64i if still available

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Digilink

Hi,

Do you have any Denon Ceol ITEMS 8, 20, 21 left, with or without speakers or similar streaming system.

Thanks    

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭smcclaw

Hi.

I'll take #23 USB DAC

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

126, 127, 98 in that order. Pretty please

devil-80 wrote: »
    Then Ill take the N8 if still available for 99.95 Ł if not can you do Piccolo black without speakers for £80  ?
    Devil 80,

Ceol N8 is a better system than the Piccolo - I would do the piccolo without speakers at £99.95 - keep me posted, we are working thru the posts as fast as poss :)

ATVB,

JohnMc & Crew
    Devil,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - Unfortunately N8 and Piccolos are all gone..

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

KevMac68 wrote: »
    Hi...any MA BX1 left??
    Kev,
    long time no chat - how are you doing?

BX1's we do have some left - I've not checked in-store sales but of the nits I allocated to the Open Box sale items 36/37/38/39/40/41 are all still available - so that means you can choose from Natural Oak  or Walnut,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Cuttlefish wrote: »
    any chance of an update list of what is left?
    Cuttle,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I was trying to update the list for eons last night but Boards was resisting my best attempts - finally decided to play ball just a few mins ago so I've put a strikethrough lines that have been reserved - apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc 

• Advertisement

Hootanany wrote: »
    Hi John
    Is the Yamaha Soundbase still available?
    Hoot - unfortunately Deep Thought beat you to that one yesterday - he was in early - 2 mins after we posted!

Keep me posted if there is anything else I can sharpen the pencil on for you?

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

John are you guys based in Belfast? Could I collect from the store rather than give you the hassle of delivery? I can head in tomorrow.

robcon wrote: »
    Any more deals on 126, 127 or similiar John? 
    Robcon,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - 126/127 the Yamaha NSP80's are both gone now - I've nothing else In 5.1 speakers under £50 but we do have the Pioneer SHS00 available online at just £99.95 / €149.99:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-11012-s-hs100.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Sapele wrote: »

Monitor Audio Radius 180HD – AV Centre Speaker

What finish is available?
    Sapele,

apologies for the delayed response,

The R180 is an open box unit, in good nick and its in Rosenut,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Deadalus wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I'll take 119 if it's going.
    119 already booked by Trinity Lucan early on yesterday - apologies for that deadalus,

Keep me posted if there is anything else interesting - have you had a look at the Grados?

ATVB,

John Mc

bikie wrote: »
    Hi John
    Are 88 - Bookshelves and 98 - Active Subwoofer still available?

I'm a newbie to boards - but would pay dhl

thanks bikie

Q Acoustics 2020i – Bookshelf speakers ( pair)
    Walnut
    Were £149.95
    Now: £89.95

Q Acoustics 2070si – AV active subwoofer
    Walnut finish
    Were £245
    Display unit – some marks
    Now: £99.95
    Bikie,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are honoured to the be the 1st to tempt you to post :)

Both 88 and 98 are still available - great deals - the 2020i are a great speaker and of course the price is great ( esp for the walnut finishes)

Pop a post up if you would like to confirm and if you do, just drop me an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and one of the guys will give you a call to arrange delivery over the next few days,

Thanks again,

john Mc & Crew

Dannyman76 wrote: »
    Hi John,

I'll take 80 and 100 if still available. Looking to get Q2010is from Black Friday offers plus want to know what A.V. receiver suits.

Thanks Danny.
    Danny,

thanks for the post and sorry for the delay getting back to you..

we do have 80 & 100 left - we have reasonable stock of both last time I checked so I've reserved them in your name, thanks for the biz..

If you haven't already done so could you pop me a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout over the next few days to arrange delivery,
    Thanks again - the biz is much appreciated :)

John Mc & Crew

chalky024 wrote: »
    Hi John and gang,

I believe items 77 and 78 (QTV2) are well gone by now. Damn shift work meant I missed out this morning. :(  On the slightest of chances you come across any more could you keep me in mind or if you like you could PM me a special price on one!!! ;) Cheeky I know but if you don't ask and all that....

Cheers,
    Chalky. 
    Chalky - I know the feeling - I used to work shifts - its a nightmare..

No more QTV's left I'm afraid but as you well know - no harm askin'

Thanks and keep me posted if you spot anything else interesting..

ATVB,

John Mc

huberto wrote: »
    Would like to reserve 134 or 135 please.
    Huberto,

thanks for that ( and sorry for the delay getting back to you)

I have reserved 134 for you - I cant believe those Yamaha YSP1400's survived at a crazy - at £220 they are a bargain so at £179 they are a complete steal - I'm guessing most Boardies never made it down to the bottom of the list!

if you haven't already done so - don't forget to drop me a line with your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll ask one of the guys to give you a shout over the next few days to arrange a delivery for you,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »
    Hi,

I'll take 117, the Roberts Stream 64i if still available

Thanks
    Niman,

sorry for the delay getting back to you - That Roberts Stream 64I has already been booked yesterday by 'Former Total' about 09:50 yesterday - apologies for the disappointment - anything else we can help with?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.