If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLACK FRIDAY OPEN BOX SALE 2015

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Digilink wrote: »
    Hi,

Do you have any Denon Ceol ITEMS 8, 20, 21 left, with or without speakers or similar streaming system.

Thanks    
    Digilink,

all booked already (all pretty early on yesterday) unfortunately Digilink - have a look on the site at www.richersounds.ie and if there is anything that interests you drop me a line.

I forgot - have you had a look at the Cambridge Minx Xi - really serious system, different level to the Denons - Item # 4 - it has survived somehow, check out the reviews of that system online - at £299.95 its a great package,

ATVB.

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

smcclaw wrote: »
    Hi.

I'll take #23 USB DAC

Cheers
    Smcclaw,

that Denon DA300USB is already gone I'm afraid - went at 11:04 yesterday morning - snaffled by Willie1972

Anything else we can help with?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

bmwguy wrote: »
    126, 127, 98 in that order. Pretty please
    126/127 already gone I'm afraid but 98, The Q Acoustic 2070Si Walnut Subwoofer at £99.95 is ( just about) available - there is a Boardie just a few posts back who is thinking of it..

Keep me posted if you would like to grab it - as ever 1st to post on the thread that they deffo want it secures it,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭corcadorcha

John,
    Would it be possible to reserve #65 and 66 the in ceiling speakers please.
    Thanks,
    Corcadorcha.

John,
    Would it be possible to reserve #65 and 66 the in ceiling speakers please.
    Thanks,
    Corcadorcha.
    Corcadorcha,

thanks for that - they are all reserved for you..

You do know that these are trade packs of 5 speakers so the total is 10 speakers??

I know its a mega deal for under £340..

If you could pop us a mail with your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie one of the guys will give you a shout to arrange delivery over the next few days,

Thanks again and keep us posted if you have any queries,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 bikie

126/127 already gone I'm afraid but 98, The Q Acoustic 2070Si Walnut Subwoofer at £99.95 is ( just about) available - there is a Boardie just a few posts back who is thinking of it..

Keep me posted if you would like to grab it - as ever 1st to post on the thread that they deffo want it secures it,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John
    Regarding 88 and 98
    If that boardie is my post #220 yes I would be taking it if available. I've sent an email earlier today continuing.
    Thanks bikie

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

dan185 wrote: »
    John are you guys based in Belfast? Could I collect from the store rather than give you the hassle of delivery? I can head in tomorrow.

Sorry to bump, just incase you missed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭corcadorcha

Yes John,
    Have a refurb project coming up.
    Thanks will drop email with contact....
    Corcadorcha

bikie wrote: »

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John
    Regarding 88 and 98
    If that boardie is my post #220 yes I would be taking it if available. I've sent an email earlier today continuing.
    Thanks bikie
    Bikie,

no problem - I have reserved them for you now - unfortunately we generally don't reserve unless Boardies say they want the product - your earlier post was just asking if they were still available - this is to be fair to everyone as we have had instances when Customers have 'block booked' lots of items and then cancelled, blocking out everyone else.

No problem tho' on that kit and thanks for the biz - we are working through the mail today so we will get to you over the next couple of days to arrange
    shipping (included in these prices) - hopefully you have included a contact number :)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bikie

bikie wrote: »

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John
    Regarding 88 and 98
    Thanks bikie
    Bikie,

no problem - I have reserved them for you now - unfortunately we generally don't reserve unless Boardies say they want the product - your earlier post was just asking if they were still available - this is to be fair to everyone as we have had instances when Customers have 'block booked' lots of items and then cancelled, blocking out everyone else.

No problem tho' on that kit and thanks for the biz - we are working through the mail today so we will get to you over the next couple of days to arrange
    shipping (included in these prices) - hopefully you have included a contact number :)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John
    Sure I'm confirming for all - should have made it clearer earlier. Yes contact # is in the email. Having some problems posting today - it says I'm including a URL which I haven't.

Thanks again - long time customer when you guys were in Dublin!
    bikie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Folks

Can I have no. 101 the q acoustics Sub at £169.can you PM a euro price incl delivery to Dublin and I will call you on Mon.
    Delighted with this as I was talking to Brian about Sub here on Boards this week.

Thanks to all the RS crew,

Phoenix3 wrote: »
    Folks

Can I have no. 101 the q acoustics Sub at £169.can you PM a euro price incl delivery to Dublin and I will call you on Mon.
    Delighted with this as I was talking to Brian about Sub here on Boards this week.

Thanks to all the RS crew,
    Phoenix,

that's great - great to hear someone delighted with a deal - makes us smile after a tough week :D

Great price on that Sub, esp. in the more expensive Gloss premium finish..

To get the euro price just divide by .7 ( €242.79 on the 2070si)

just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details as we are mental at the moment and can be hard to get thru on the phone - that way Brian can give you a shout and save you the phone bills as well!

Thanks again for the posts and the biz - its much appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Hello,

If you have ant good in ear headphones left I would take a pair.

Thanks
    C

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭menuisier

Hello,

I would like to reserve no.5 if it suitable to work with the WHARFEDALE DX1 HCP

After doing some research I think no.135 might suit my needs if that is still available

thanks
    Oisin

5. Cambridge Audio 351A – Stereo Amplifier

Black

Was £249

Display – Some marks

Now: £99.95

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-11965-azur-351a-black.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

What about 108, is it available?
    Niman,

sorry for the delay getting back to you - That Roberts Stream 64I has already been booked yesterday by 'Former Total' about 09:50 yesterday - apologies for the disappointment - anything else we can help with?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 28 KBRADY

Hi guys
    I would like no 49 and 71 if still available
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Do you have a cheap 5.1 channel amp?

Guys,
    unfortunately:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 2880 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired..'[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This means that we can no longer edit the original offer post to show what has been sold :( - I'll pop some posts up to try to update you - but as well as anything scored off in the original post the following items are also gone:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]49[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]71[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]53[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks as ever and we will be calling to arrange delivery from tomorrow, but don't worry - we have reserved anything specified in your names.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Mc & Crew[/font]

John are you guys based in Belfast? Could I collect from the store rather than give you the hassle of delivery? I can head in tomorrow.

Sorry to bump, just incase you missed it!
    and yes I did miss it, apologies!

I was just sorting it out on the system now for you when I had heart failure as I saw that we were out of stock!!! :eek:

Then I saw that you had come in already, phew!!!!

Sorry for the delay - great buy and hope you really enjoy it.

Give me a shout if there are any issues,

ATVB,

John Mc

menuisier wrote: »
    Hello,

After doing some research I think no.135 might suit my needs if that is still available

thanks
    Oisin

Black

Was £249

Display – Some marks

Menuisier,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

That Yamaha YSP1400 is still available ( I cant believe it lasted that long!) I have it reserved for you already..

The Cambridge Audio 351A isn't an AV amp - its just a good quality stereo amp so its not really suitable for the Wharfedale DX1 - you would need an AV Receiver - if you want to have a browse on the site www.richersounds.ie or www.richersounds.com and see something that grabs your fancy, drop me a line and I'll see if I can do a price for you..

I haven't reserved the 351a for you yet, keep me posted if you still want it,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭menuisier

menuisier wrote: »
    Hello,

thanks
    Oisin

Black

Was £249

Display – Some marks

Menuisier,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

That Yamaha YSP1400 is still available ( I cant believe it lasted that long!) I have it reserved for you already..

The Cambridge Audio 351A isn't an AV amp - its just a good quality stereo amp so its not really suitable for the Wharfedale DX1 - you would need an AV Receiver - if you want to have a browse on the site www.richersounds.ie or www.richersounds.com and see something that grabs your fancy, drop me a line and I'll see if I can do a price for you..

I haven't reserved the 351a for you yet, keep me posted if you still want it,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have actually posted a question after that as I am thinking about going down the amp 5.1 route now.

The post is called Options for a good stereo music and surround sound experience when you get a chance to look at it.

Thanks for your time.

NIMAN wrote: »
    What about 108, is it available?
    Niman,

sorry for the delay getting back to you - That Roberts Stream 64I has already been booked yesterday by 'Former Total' about 09:50 yesterday - apologies for the disappointment - anything else we can help with?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Niman,

as far as I can see that one is clear - I have reserved it in your name - if you get a moment could you drop us your contact details and mail them to sales@richersounds.ie and we will give you a shout over the next few days to arrange delivery,

Thanks a million!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

bilbot79 wrote: »
    Do you have a cheap 5.1 channel amp?
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200613-vsx329.aspx?swapstore=1

How about that - Pioneer VSX329 - its great value at just £149.95..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Conar

I'll take the Yamaha Ysp1400

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Hi John
    How much for 4.Cambridge Minx Xi and pair of 106 Q Acoustics 3020 – Bookshelf Speakers together- any chance for better deal?PPM me please.
    Lucas

Can I reserve anyway waiting for your replay:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jimmy9999

Hi, 
    Could I get the speaker below with delivery to Lusk, Co. Dublin? I just got Sony STR-DN1060 and a pair of Q Acoustics 2050i around two weeks ago. I will also need around 3m of cable. 
    Thanks, 
    Jimmy 

Q Acoustics 2000 Ci Centre – AV Centre speaker

Black graphite

Were £99.95

Now: £69

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Email sent to sales@Richersounds.ie
    Niman,

as far as I can see that one is clear - I have reserved it in your name - if you get a moment could you drop us your contact details and mail them to sales@richersounds.ie and we will give you a shout over the next few days to arrange delivery,

Thanks a million!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Hi.  Im after a set of wharfdale diamonds 9.0 speakers . They are only 40 pound in Belfast.  Are they available in Dublin? 

Actually > John and crew..

Can I reserve either 41 or 40

Monitor Audio BX1 – Bookshelf speaker ( pair)

Natural Oak

They seem like a better speaker. Will Pm you also.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

In case one of the Ceol Piccolo buyers changes their mind, could you put me next in like for:
    - 21 Denon Piccolo – Streaming Music system including speakers (without speakers - I think you said you'd do if for £99)

- 84 Q Acoustics 2010i – Bookshelf speakers (pair) Gloss Black Premium finish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Hi John,

Just to let you know I went ahead and ordered the benq w1070 via your website for €669, looking forward to getting it now, well on Christmas Day :-)

Thanks for your help

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.