Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay in receiving the 2% cashback offered with the mortgage draw down

Options
  • 25-11-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi , I was supposed to receive the 2 % cashback within 45 days of the mortgage draw down and I've followed up with my mortgage advisor and after more than 60 days, I'm still waiting for it to be paid into my mortgage paying account. This is surely a breach of the contract that I signed for the mortgage.

Please let me know how this can be resolved .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Erna123 wrote: »
    Hi , I was supposed to receive the 2 % cashback within 45 days of the mortgage draw down and I've followed up with my mortgage advisor and after more than 60 days, I'm still waiting for it to be paid into my mortgage paying account. This is surely a breach of the contract that I signed for the mortgage.

Hi Erna123, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear that you have experienced this delay in receiving the cash back offer. We'd like to help resolve this for you. 

If you would like to send us a Private Message here with your name, contact number and account holding branch, we can request that a representative contacts you regarding this. Please click on the link in my signature below to send us a Private Message and make sure that you have private messaging enabled in your Boards settings.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Erna123

Hi Erna123, 

We're sorry to hear that you have experienced this delay in receiving the cash back offer. We'd like to help resolve this for you. 

If you would like to send us a Private Message here with your name, contact number and account holding branch, we can request that a representative contacts you regarding this. Please click on the link in my signature below to send us a Private Message and make sure that you have private messaging enabled in your Boards settings.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks Sarah for the quick response. I'm getting a message that I cannot PM you and I'm enabled for PM in Boards settings. Could you PM me and I can maybe reply to it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Erna123, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks Sarah for the quick response. I'm getting a message that I cannot PM you and I'm enabled for PM in Boards settings. Could you PM me and I can maybe reply to it .
    Hi Erna123,

I've sent you a PM now, please check your inbox. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement