Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a iPhone 6 outright

• 25-11-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Where's the cheapest place to buy an iPhone 6 64Gb - new or used - sim free?

Perhaps eBay but they're mostly £400GBP plus!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Try buying a refurbished one on Amazon.de. You'll save maybe 100-150 euro off new price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I was in iConnect today and I think they said they are €649 for a 64GB iPhone 6. You'll probably get cheaper online but the authorised resellers will all be matched or as close as to Apple plus you have piece of mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mel123

Try buying a refurbished one on Amazon.de. You'll save maybe 100-150 euro off new price.

Is there anyway to put this site in English?? If not, have you got a link to the refurb phone?

Thank you

Found it, thank you. If you have the link to the refurb one could you post it i cant find any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I can see a few! What's your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Yorky

I can get an iPhone 6 64GB with six months warranty from Phones Direct in Armagh for £445GBP (€620).

On Amazon Japan they're circa €500 - has anyone ordered from there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Yorky wrote: »
    On Amazon Japan they're circa €500 - has anyone ordered from there?

You'd also have to pay customs & VAT on that. It'll work out the same or even more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Yorky

Have just been outbid on eBay several times - latest one £520 plus £14 postage-about €774 - new Apple store price €759!!

What's going on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mel123

Do you have any comeback with ebay?
    The thing that's stopping me buying a second hand phone is that Im afraid someone will sell me a stolen phone, and im happy out using it, and then the next thing Apple block it on me and its useless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Yorky wrote: »
    Have just been outbid on eBay several times - latest one £520 plus £14 postage-about €774 - new Apple store price €759!!

What's going on?

Probably a bidding ring pushing up the price of the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Technique

Bought a second hand iPhone 6 from this eBay store.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/the_ioutlet_extra

Excellent feedback, phone was exactly as described, and there's a one year warranty.

A Grade A iPhone 6 goes for about £350, Grade B for about £315.

• Advertisement
Advertisement