Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund from eir

Options
  • 25-11-2015 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭

I recently ceased as an eir mobile customer and received my final invoice dated 3 November.  It transpires I am due a refund of almost 8 euro.  If this had been an amount owing to eir it would have been taken from my bank account by now, but the refund I'm due has not been credited to my bank. Does the refund go automatically into my bank account, or is a cheque issued?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

I recently ceased as an eir mobile customer and received my final invoice dated 3 November.  It transpires I am due a refund of almost 8 euro.  If this had been an amount owing to eir it would have been taken from my bank account by now, but the refund I'm due has not been credited to my bank. Does the refund go automatically into my bank account, or is a cheque issued?
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi there

If you call Customer Care, they will process the refund for you.  This can only be done via call as personal bank details needs to be given.

You can reach customer care on free phone 1800690000 or on 014115800[/font]

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭leche solara

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi there

If you call Customer Care, they will process the refund for you.  This can only be done via call as personal bank details needs to be given.

You can reach customer care on free phone 1800690000 or on 014115800

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan. Worked a treat. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi there

You can reach customer care on free phone 1800690000 or on 014115800

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan. Worked a treat. 
    No problem leche solara

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement