Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which imap client

Options
  • 25-11-2015 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Have been using Outlook2013 for a while as our Imap client and all seemed to be running ok. Emails were syncing when either checked or sent from office pc's or mobiles (mobiles running K9mail). Has anyone found a really robust combo that runs on both their office PC's and mobiles for imap as I am wasting alot of time constantly tweaking Outlook.

At the being I had to tweak outlook as per many online posts to get outlook to work correctly but recently I am getting old ghosts returning where mails wont sync etc

I started using the gmail client on the mobiles to see if that would slove the issue. IT seem to work but the issues we cannot reslove is

Searching: When I try to search emails it just keeps searching and finds nothing
    Polling: Couldnt find where I could tell gmail to check emails quicker

Advertisement