Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy real Christmas tree

Options
  • 25-11-2015 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a real non-shed Christmas tree in or around Waterford?

And what is the price for a 6-8ft? approx.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Don't know if they non shed, but green grocers up in Ballybricken usually will have a great selection,

IIRC last year something like that be around the €70 mark......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

robtri wrote: »
    Don't know if they non shed, but green grocers up in Ballybricken usually will have a great selection,

IIRC last year something like that be around the €70 mark......
    They had nice ones in the Maxol garage on the Dunmore Road last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Theboybang

Out the dunmore road there's plenty of places selling them and there's a great place just opposite grange heights too!

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Deise_vixen

I'll second Easter Island Garden Centre, I've been buying my trees there for the last few years.

Great customer service as they'll go through all the trees until you find "the one", then it's wrapped and put in the car for you. I think I paid €50 last year for a 7 foot tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Saw them setting up across from Grange Manor today but no idea of prices..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

jluv wrote: »
    Saw them setting up across from Grange Manor today but no idea of prices..

I got one there one year very close to Christmas and they were very dear. I think they took advantage of how close it was to Christmas; I wasn't happy.

Main thing is, shop around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Saw them for sale across from the Maxol garage on the Cork road ,said €27 on the sign outside for non-shed trees

Advertisement