Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transporting Shetland Pony

Options
  • 25-11-2015 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hello all, Just having our first ever pony have a agreed a purchase near Limerick but looking for a price to transport the pony to kildare. Can anyone help with a price or recommend a suitable company for this journey. Many thanks Ade

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I got a quote from Dublin to Limerick and it usually came in or around the €200 mark for a 16hh horse. It would probably be less for a tiny pony :)
    You're best trying to get onto a run that's already going and it would be cheaper.

I'd highly recommend Clip Clop Cabs. Ronan knows his stuff and is very sympathetic to the Horse's needs. They have a Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Ah_Yeah wrote:
    I'd highly recommend Clip Clop Cabs. Ronan knows his stuff and is very sympathetic to the Horse's needs. They have a Facebook page.

What a great name :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

NOT suggesting anyone would do it, but I have seen a Shetland in the back of a Hi-ace!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

NOT suggesting anyone would do it, but I have seen a Shetland in the back of a Hi-ace!!!

As have I! The one we have now, the owners used to take it to their holiday home in a sheep trailer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭adrian5765

chers for responses mods can you close this up all arranged with seller

• Advertisement
Advertisement