If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV

Options
  • 26-11-2015 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a 32 inch tv. It will be used almost exclusively for gaming.
    I obviously need something with low input lag and as little blurring as possible. I was looking at the Samsung ue32j5100, but from the very little feedback I can find online for it, a few people have said motion blur in games is an issue with this model.
    What do you think, if the Samsung is not suitable do you have any recommendations?
    I would like to stay under €350

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi,

I obviously need something with low input lag and as little blurring as possible. I was looking at the Samsung ue32j5100, but from the very little feedback I can find online for it, a few people have said motion blur in games is an issue with this model.
    What do you think, if the Samsung is not suitable do you have any recommendations?
    Hi Chewy, thanks for the post.

To be honest, the 32j5100 would be the best of the models if you were to stay under €350. There are some other models but they wouldn't be full 1080p HD. The only thing as you say is the refresh rate is quite low, but this would only affect long panning type movement is where you would notice any issue with it
    If you could go above budget you could look at the 32j5500-http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201281-samsung-ue32j5500.aspx at €374 - which has a refresh rate of 400pqi instead of 200pqi.

Have a look at this one and let me know your thoughts

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

Hi,

To be honest, the 32j5100 would be the best of the models if you were to stay under €350. There are some other models but they wouldn't be full 1080p HD. The only thing as you say is the refresh rate is quite low, but this would only affect long panning type movement is where you would notice any issue with it
    If you could go above budget you could look at the 32j5500-http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201281-samsung-ue32j5500.aspx at €374 - which has a refresh rate of 400pqi instead of 200pqi.

Cheers
    Brian
    Ok, If you think the 5500 would be noticeably better I will go with that one.
    Does that price include delivery?

Hi,

Cheers
    Brian
    Ok, If you think the 5500 would be noticeably better I will go with that one.
    Does that price include delivery?
    Thanks Chewy. Yes the price includes delivery to ROI and a 6 year warranty. If you want to go ahead with an order, give me a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt in the morning, or drop me a PM with your number and I'll give you a call to arrange
    Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

Perfect, Thanks for your help.

Perfect, Thanks for your help.
    no probs

Brian

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.