Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preferred Faculty Loans

Options
  • 26-11-2015 5:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, 

What courses are eligible for the preferred faculty loan?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi, 

What courses are eligible for the preferred faculty loan?

Thanks
    Hi irish.cailin,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Students who are in the final three years of studying Medicine, Veterinary, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Science (IT & Telecoms), Engineering (non-civil) and Accountancy are eligible to apply for a Preferred Faculty Loan.

For more information, please see here

Thanks, 

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 5 irish.cailin

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the reply. Does BOI have a list of specific courses that qualify for the loans?

I ask as another bank has a similar scheme, but my course was not on the list of approved courses, despite belonging to one of the eligible faculties. 

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the reply. Does BOI have a list of specific courses that qualify for the loans?

I ask as another bank has a similar scheme, but my course was not on the list of approved courses, despite belonging to one of the eligible faculties. 

Thanks
    Hi irish.cailin, 

We will double check this and get back to you here tomorrow. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning irish,cailin, 

We have double checked this for you and can confirm that the courses listed by our colleague Sarah, are the full list of courses that qualify for a Preferred Faculty Loan. 

If you'd like us to arrange a call back to discuss this further, just drop us a PM with your name, address and phone number and we'll be more than happy to assist you with this. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement