If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend 43" to 49" TV

Options
  • 26-11-2015 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking for recommendations for a TV 43" to 49" in size. I will be viewing mostly SD and HD so picture quality is my top priority. I had my eye on the Samsung UE48JU6400 which is now €849. Can you advise on any other options?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi guys,

I am looking for recommendations for a TV 43" to 49" in size. I will be viewing mostly SD and HD so picture quality is my top priority. I had my eye on the Samsung UE48JU6400 which is now €849. Can you advise on any other options?

Thanks.
    Hi Selfbuilder, thanks for the post.

The samsung 48ju6400 is probably the best option for that size under €1000. Its a 48" Smart TV with 4k, and a 900 PQI refresh rate. and currently at €849 including a 6 year warranty for a limited time, I really couldnt pick anything above it.

We currently have these available from stock so if you have any other questions or would like to order, drop me a pm or post

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Hi,

How does the Sony 43X830 compare with the Samsung with regards picture quality?  If it was your money what TV would you go for?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

How does the Sony 43X830 compare with the Samsung with regards picture quality?  If it was your money what TV would you go for?

Thanks.
    Picture quality on the sony would be the better of the 2 to be honest, if you were happy with the smaller size. The Samsung I would rate very well and would be the best 48", but to drop down to the 43" then yes the sony would be the better

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Hi,

I see the Sony has changed to collect only.  Is there any chance you could deliver for a repeat customer?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I see the Sony has changed to collect only.  Is there any chance you could deliver for a repeat customer?

Thanks.
    Hi Selfbuilder1.

Unfortunately once they remove the "BUY IT NOW" button from the website we are unable to ship the products.

We do try to bend this the best we can for Boardies but unfortunately on the Sony 43" I have no movement to ship at this time. I do have them in stock if you could make it to the store.

Let me know what you think.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - we have had a small delivery so that Sony KD43X8305 is now available again as a 'click to buy':

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201400-bravia-kd43x8305cbu.aspx

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.