Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jingle Bells 5km, 05/12/15

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

I would have taken a race cancellation on Saturday morning with the state of the weather but was brave and went anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

jimjamkk06 wrote: »
    most importantly for the 25th event there's not even one picture to look back on. This is just one thing I enjoy after a race but my be just me . I will do this event next year but hope things have improved by then..my thing is you have an event in December you should be prepared for that weather. Maybe if it was in June I could understand.

Thank god for that!!!! I can tell you, none of us looked pretty in those conditions :p

in fairness, December is not known for its category 5 storms really is it? Last year it was bitterly cold and the fear was slipping on icy roads. Fair play to Donore once again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Baggirshorts

I have run in some terribly organized races who easily managed to charge at least 3 times the amount that was charged last Saturday.....
    And were dire......and that was on a sunny day.....:pac:

Advertisement