Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magimix

Options
  • 26-11-2015 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭

not sure if in right place

was going to get above for herself for xmas

any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭WallsToTheBall

The blender or the food processor? Both are amazing. You could make rocks into butter with the food processor....if you were so inclined.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Charliebull

The blender or the food processor? Both are amazing. You could make rocks into butter with the food processor....if you were so inclined.

not sure which, CS5200 XL Premium

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭WallsToTheBall

I have had the 3200 model for about a year and it is a solid workhorse that is used almost daily. It is quite heavy which is a positive for stability but a negative if you do not have a permanent spot on the counter for it. It can turn a bag of nuts into a smooth butter in no time.

From using this and one of their blenders daily I would strongly recommend MagiMix products as they do not kid around, these are solid, effective appliances that are built to last a long time and that they are fairly stylish looking does not hurt either :)

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

I have the magimix 5300xl and it's great. It along with the kitchen aid have a permanent place on my kitchen counter. My very small kitchen counter.

I make a lot of chutneys and the processor is great for this.

Advertisement