Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my original username in the boards.ie hack of 2011

Options
  • 26-11-2015 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hi

I lost my original user name "oxygen" in the hack in 2011. I was not able to provide the original email address I used to register the account (5 years earlier). You can see the user name has not been used or accessed since. Is there anyway you could give it back to me, you can clear out any messages or history etc.

I prefer it to oxygen_temp. I had a cool jpeg for the signature and everything. If theres anything you can suggest let me know.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

You need to email hello@boards.ie providing as much info as you can. Try remember the old email address. Close might do if you provide other identifying stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement