Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adele - 3Arena March 2016 **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

Its a pity she didn't go for the Aviva or Croke Park. She'd easily fill a few nights there too. Although perhaps she doesn't want to do stadium tours, mightn't work as well for the type of show she wants to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭dashdoll

lukin wrote: »
    98FM saying they were all sold in three minutes.

I doubt that cos I only got mine at 9.28.

Keep checking, people put them back when they see the price of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

ThisRegard wrote: »
    It's annoying, but I think its so they can then redirect you to their Seatwave site.

Yep thats exactly it.

If anyone does decide to go down the tout route, please use Seatwave or Viagogo or even eBay. Don't risk it with DoneDeal or Gumtree, I can guarantee you'll be scammed off the face of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

Hi! I got Block H Row 52, is that alright for €74? I always get standing but taking my Mam with me and I know she wouldn't stand? I hope there'll be a big screen. Not sure what our view will be like! Congrats to those who got tickets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭redunited

lukin wrote: »
    98FM saying they were all sold in three minutes.

Doubt that, I got the sold out message at 9.01 !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 MartynasUr

Really regret my mistake during the presale, I had a chance to buy 3 tickets but forgot that I spend some money from my card and it wasn't enough.

Today after the countdown i just saw processing for like 4 minutes, both on my laptop and phone and once it loaded there wanst any left , tried to keep searching for 40mins in case someone let go and nothing. A bit sad

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Here's a tip for future reference.

Don't bother waiting until the countdown clock hits zero.

2 of us here at work did regular refresh from 5 minutes to go.
    With 3 minutes to go we were both in the proper queue.

He got sorted and I would have if he hadn't secured the tickets for his missus.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

Viagogo have up for 500eur, will people really pay that!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MartynasUr

lambayire wrote: »
    Here's a tip for future reference.

Don't bother waiting until the countdown clock hits zero.

2 of us here at work did regular refresh from 5 minutes to go.
    With 3 minutes to go we were both in the proper queue.

He got sorted and I would have if he hadn't secured the tickets for his missus.

Wow.. Fair play to you. Didn't think their system can be this bad ,but I guess its ticketmaster. I'll surely remember this too for the future

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

get straight onto toutless.com and post there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 kearney68

Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

2000 for 2 tickets, ****ing disgusting

cruizer101 wrote: »

And Ticketmaster making at least €400 off that (both the fee listed there that the buyer pays and the one that the sellers pays)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Chocolate girl

That's disgraceful hope they are stuck with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,416 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

And Ticketmaster making at least €400 off that (both the fee listed there that the buyer pays and the one that the sellers pays)

it's probably ticketmaster selling them!

I mean why wouldn't they, hold al least 3,000/4,000 tickets for exclusive sale on their tout site!!

Seatwave is saying that someone paid £500 for one standing ticket already. Yes. Sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kitepimp

Tickets sold by 0901 and by 0904 I was getting redirected to heatwave "a ticketmaster site" with tickets up for 550 a ticket. I call bull****....

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kitepimp

^^ Seatwave damn autocorrect

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Seatwave is saying that someone paid £500 for one standing ticket already. Yes. Sterling.

Who are these people ?
    Must have more money than sense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Mr.S wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain no one is going to pay that.

Unlikely but no out of the realms of possibility. And still disgusting that Ticketmaster are allowing this. I'd wonder are artists aware of it I can't imagine they'd be too happy.

• Advertisement

Zardoz wrote: »
    Who are these people ?
    Must have more money than sense

people will think she plays very infrequently and splash out (I wouldn't!).

Unlikely but no out of the realms of possibility. And still disgusting that Ticketmaster are allowing this. I'd wonder are artists aware of it I can't imagine they'd be too happy.

Yes most artists are aware of it ,in fact a number of them were caught blatantly reserving the best seats with ticket resellers.

I bought good tickets for the second Barcelona gig yesterday morning ,it took 4 hours to sell out both gigs and the site was pretty busy so I find it implausible that all the tickets this morning could sell out so quickly.

Yes most artists are aware of it ,in fact a number of them were caught blatantly reserving the best seats with ticket resellers.

I bought good tickets for the second Barcelona gig yesterday morning ,it took 4 hours to sell out both gigs and the site was pretty busy so I find it implausible that all the tickets this morning could sell out so quickly.

Big gigs in Dublin sell out very quickly in general. And Adele tours extremely little so I can totally believe it sold out so quickly. Barcelona is a massive city and must have large gigs every weekend, Dublin doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

new dates added

dvance sale tickets for these newly added dates will only be available for existing members who have not yet purchased tickets from Adele.com. However, if you would like to purchase tickets, the general sale will begin on Monday 7th December at 9am GMT.

For more information please visit live.adele.com.

New UK & European Dates

10 Mar
    Manchester Arena
    Manchester, UK

11 Mar
    Manchester Arena
    Manchester, UK

21 Mar
    The O2 Arena
    London, UK

22 Mar
    The O2 Arena
    London, UK

1 Apr
    Genting Arena
    Birmingham, UK

2 Apr
    Genting Arena
    Birmingham, UK

4 Apr
    The O2 Arena
    London, UK

5 Apr
    The O2 Arena
    London, UK

18 May
    Hallenstadion
    Zurich, Switzerland

4 Jun
    Ziggo Dome
    Amsterdam, Netherlands

6 Jun
    Ziggo Dome
    Amsterdam, Netherlands

15 Jun
    Sportpaleis
    Antwerp, Belgium

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ohbygod

I couldn't get any tickets for her irish gigs but I managed to get 2 tickets for her Belfast gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kearney68

ohbygod wrote: »
    I couldn't get any tickets for her irish gigs but I managed to get 2 tickets for her Belfast gig.

I was trying the same thing-any night, but thought that I'd have a better chance with Dublin because its nearly double the capacity of Belfast. Got nothing anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Yeah but look at the offers he is getting there up at 350 to be within adverts rules, not a chance someone selling them that quick is actually selling them at that price

Ah silly me! Tickets have been taken down as no offers over face allowed

More dates for Dublin will be added in April ,no doubt of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Taco Chips wrote: »
    Because its completely against the good spirit of gigging and concert culture. Fans want to see artists and enjoy their live work. This is simply despicable greed on the behalf of unscrupulous individuals and it is completely spoiling things for ordinary fans. You can't just say supply and demand, then thats it. There needs to be an element of fairness in society and not just a free for all with people taking advantage guzzling as much cash as they can.

While I totally agree with this idea, I think the people who buy the tickets at these ridiculously disgustingly overinflated prices are worse. They fuel this type of selling and keep it alive.
    In these cases it's not solely the supply dictating the price, it's moreso the demand.
    People stop paying those prices, the price has to come down - it's stock with an expiry date.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,416 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

More dates for Dublin will be added in April ,no doubt of that.

probably makes no odds, as they'll just be bought again by people looking for a payday on them,

either that or ticketmaster will try to sell them through their tout site.

Advertisement