Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adele - 3Arena March 2016 **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Did people receive their tickets yet from Ticketmaster? I opted for the free postage, usually receive them about a week later, but have received nothing to date....

Got mine yesterday. They do say it can take up until a week before the concert or something until they arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Did people receive their tickets yet from Ticketmaster? I opted for the free postage, usually receive them about a week later, but have received nothing to date....

Got them today

• Registered Users Posts: 18 The Sceptic

Thanks, fingers crossed they'll arrive tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Would anyone have a presale code for today's North America sale? Would like to go see her while on holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 brack

Did anyone else get ****e seat allocation for Adele VIP tickets??

• Advertisement

Did anyone else get awful seat allocation for Adele VIP tickets??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

brack wrote: »

In Dublin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

I did't think/had no clue there was "VIP" tickets.. o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

DC10555 wrote: »
    I did't think/had no clue there was "VIP" tickets.. o.O

Only available on the Adele presale. Basically it seemed that there was a small allocation of general tickets and then when they went all that remained were VIP tickets at around €200-€250 I think.

I got regular tickets myself on TM but that's what I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Did anyone else get ****e seat allocation for Adele VIP tickets??

What row are they?

• Advertisement

They are in section K, way at the back, I'm after getting stung badly.
    Having waited for 90 mins to get in I panicked and bought VIP tickets but instantly contacted Songkick and asked for a refund/exchange none of which they would provide and now the seat allocation is just awful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

They are in section K, way at the back, I'm after getting stung badly.
    Having waited for 90 mins to get in I panicked and bought VIP tickets but instantly contacted Songkick and asked for a refund/exchange none of which they would provide and now the seat allocation is just awful

Thats pretty shocking to be fair.

It seems to be par for the course nowadays thought that artists try to rip off fans with these "vip" tickets.
    Its a form of scalping .

Zardoz wrote: »
    Thats pretty shocking to be fair.

It seems to be par for the course nowadays thought that artists try to rip off fans with these "vip" tickets.
    Its a form of scalping .

Couldn't agree more. The most insulting part is the Adele camp stating that touting will not be tolerated and then shaft desperate fans by paying nearly three times face value for standard seating tickets. It's beyond hypocritical.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Couldn't agree more. The most insulting part is the Adele camp stating that touting will not be tolerated and then shaft desperate fans by paying nearly three times face value for standard seating tickets. It's beyond hypocritical.

I was in the same boat and bought 2 x VIP for Glasgow , However my tickets are next to the stage (All Seated Gig) , I agree it is a rip off but the separate bar/reception do make a difference ,
    I have been to several events in the O2/3Arena and been able to use the Premium Lounge with separate entrance etc. and it has enhanced my experience of the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Zardoz wrote: »
    Its a form of scalping .
    and the other trick of having to pay for membership to some useless site with no other benefit other than access to presales. I know several people who signed up to U2's fan site a few years back just to be sure to get a ticket. They had no intention of ever using anything else the site offered. Nothing VIP about the tickets at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭trinib

Just got two standing tickets for sat night on ticketmaster.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

trinib wrote: »
    Just got two standing tickets for sat night on ticketmaster.

Gone already

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭trinib

Gone already

That was quick sorry. I have checked every evening for the last month finally got lucky. Now to find accommodation...

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

Just wondering if anyone has received their tickets yet from Songkick? We are moving out next week and don't want them shipped to our old address

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Dr Robert

Has anyone not received their tickets from ticketmaster yet for the Belfast gig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ohbygod

Dr Robert wrote: »
    Has anyone not received their tickets from ticketmaster yet for the Belfast gig?

Got mine a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Any word on who is supporting please?

dinneenp wrote: »
    Any word on who is supporting please?

There is none. Doors 6.30, Adele on at 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

justback83 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has received their tickets yet from Songkick? We are moving out next week and don't want them shipped to our old address

I got mine from songkick about a month ago.
    I got an email a few days before 14/1 saying the tickets would be issued after that date and to check my address details were correct in their system.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

Call me Al wrote: »
    I got an email a few days before 14/1 saying the tickets would be issued after that date and to check my address details were correct in their system.

Uh oh................

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Call me Al wrote: »

Yeah, same here...... Got an e:mail saying to check my address and they'd be posted soon. Got them a few days later.

Received them about a month or so ago....
    Hope they show up for you!

I think this concert will be the best I've even been at I hope she don't disappoint

Tickets can still be got for her Belfast show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Up here in Belfast waiting on Adele

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

mansize wrote: »
    Up here in Belfast waiting on Adele

Anyone supporting Adele?

Advertisement