Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adele - 3Arena March 2016 **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests**

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

I had no reason to doubt him. He's not a spoofer in the slightest.
    But I thought a gesture like that would have been documented on youtube or social media. As there was no reports, curiosity prevailed.

In 1995, I went to see Prince in the Point. During the show a security guy approached our group and spoke to one of the girls. She disappeared with him, leaving me to hold her bag. 10 mins later she appeared on the stage with Prince. She was one of about a dozen girls invited on stage while he performed "Peach".

She was a Spanish student and she nearly exploded with excitement when she got off the stage. On returning to the local pub afterwards, she met her friends and told them the story.

Of course, we denied it happened, much to her annoyance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Yes a girl fainted. She was French as far as i remember (I think adele asked her). She was there with her brother, who was retrieved from the audience for her.
    They were sat on the stage for the last song. There might be footage of it on YouTube. People seemed obsessed with recording every little thing that happened on stage so this might have made the cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

She was amazing. The last time I saw someone as good was Mariah Carey live - now that was unreal.

Advertisement