Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adele - 3Arena March 2016 **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭PIORUN

RobM569 wrote: »
    Anyone have any luck trying presale tickets for other dates this morning?

I'm still in a queue since 9am for Belfast tickets. It still says tickets available.

Also does anyone have a 3presale code they aren't using? If so please PM me. :)
    no luck same thing for me...in a queue since 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Queuing for London for 34 minutes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Result - 2 tickets sorted for 19th March O2

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RobM569

BrookieD wrote: »
    Result - 2 tickets sorted for 19th March O2

Well done! :)

Hope you got good seats, lets hope we can get tickets for Dublin tomorrow. :)

seats seem ok, not on the stage, but sod it, it's Adele and i just scored me some major brownie points for the missus -

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

BrookieD wrote: »
    seats seem ok, not on the stage, but sod it, it's Adele and i just scored me some major brownie points for the missus -

That's what I'm hoping for :)

Were they mad money?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kingcosie

Why do you need the 3presale code? Touting I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RobM569

Kingcosie wrote: »
    Why do you need the 3presale code? Touting I guess.

Eh no I'm not a tout. I have way better things to do with my time. I'm not with 3 and was looking for one to get my mum 2 tickets for Christmas!

None of my family are with 3 either so I came to ask some NICE people here if they could help!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brophy

Ticketmaster page has finally gone up.

Presale starts Wednesday.

Tickets priced between €54 and €121.

Yeah but looking at all the other gigs there is no standing?

Anywhere have break down of how much each section costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Abandoned the belfast queue after over an hour. Can you pick lowest price available. I dont want to pick best available and get crazy priced tickets or pick €54 euro tickets and they be all sold out but €60 ones available. Hope that makes sense

• Advertisement

sebcity wrote: »
    That's what I'm hoping for :)

Were they mad money?

169 stg - 250euro - expensive but wifey is worth it :D plus i bag a dirty weekend away - no way she can say no.....LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Would appreciate a pre sale code if there are any going, would be a nice surprise for the mrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Waited 90 mins from Glasgow on 26th and only single tickets left , Bit the bullet and bought 2 x VIP @ £225 each , Looking forward to it and hopefully take in a Celtic game also. Xmas sorted for Wifey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Dont suppose anybody has any spare codes? Wife gonna kill me if I miss this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

It's a shame both pre sales are on at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I'm going to try one presale on my desktop and one on a tablet or something and hope for the best

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ray7777

Does anyone have a link to use the adele Three pre sale? Can't register as not with three, so just looking for the URL.
    Ticketmaster have a 3arena advance sale statement but not sure if this is correct one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

How much are standing tickets ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I think the Adele pre-sale is through her website working with Crowdsurge so definitely a different allocation of tickets.

Joekers wrote: »
    How much are standing tickets ?

It doesn't say.

• Advertisement

It doesn't say.

No Standing in Glasgow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

On the SSE Rewards page it says this re tickets for Glasgow
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    To assist in the prevention of resale, the name of the lead booker who places the order will be printed on each ticket for this concert. In order to gain entry to the venue, ticket holders will be asked to present government-issued photo ID matching the name printed on their order. This means that each ticket purchaser must enter the concert at the same time as his or her guests. Name changes will not be allowed.

Is this how Adele hopes to combat touting because I cant see it being implemented correctly.
    Looking at Seatwave the scumbag resellers obviously dont think this will stop them reselling tickets for disgusting money.

Zardoz wrote: »

Is this how Adele hopes to combat touting because I cant see it being implemented correctly.
    Looking at Seatwave the scumbag resellers obviously dont think this will stop them reselling tickets for disgusting money.

This type of policy was enforced at the Ryder Cup in 2007

Zardoz wrote: »

This was similar to how U2 sold their standing tickets (must bring booking credit card and ID must match name on booking) but there were ways around it such as changing the card to swipe in (despite saying that it couldn't be done).

And also, the 3Arena staff didn't check one ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,498 ✭✭✭irishgeo

is it first come first served on the 3plus presale or does everyone with a code get a ticket etc?

Standing is 88.50

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭dashdoll

Hi guys

I registered the day the concerts were announced with adele.com for presale.

Just wondering if the codes were sent by text or email? Just looking through my phone and cant seem to find it although I was sure I got something!

Hope I didnt delete it....thanks!

irishgeo wrote: »
    is it first come first served on the 3plus presale or does everyone with a code get a ticket etc?

First come first served.

dashdoll wrote: »
    Hi guys

I registered the day the concerts were announced with adele.com for presale.

Just wondering if the codes were sent by text or email? Just looking through my phone and cant seem to find it although I was sure I got something!

Hope I didnt delete it....thanks!

E-mail. I got mine at 10.30pm on Sunday night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Standing is 88.50

What does one actually do at an Adele gig while standing though... like not really jumping.. stand and sing awkwardly?...

Surely sitting would be the same..
    And some are 54 euro..

Advertisement