Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adele - 3Arena March 2016 **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

I was on ticketmaster with the feckin clock counting down the time, only to get Tickets are not available for this event yet, WTF, why have the ****ing clock count me down if they not selling the tickets. In some queue now on Adele.com so fingers crossed, but lost valuable seconds due to feckin ticketmaster pricks with their countdown clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

me neither.......page hasnt even loaded

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

3 browsers open. All failing to get into it. Load of B****x

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RobM569

SOLD OUT ladies!!Page took ages but I got 2 tickets! :) Thanks for the link!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Got kicked out when i was in the ticketmaster link at the count down, obviously three and ticketmaster didnt bother to allow this amount of traffic on their servers,it's being battered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭PIORUN

from 3....hangs for a bit and then gives a message " this service is not available."

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MartynasUr

Did anyone managed to get standing tickets ? Bu the time it loaded i was offered 3 sitting tickets for 120each which i wasnt gonna buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

cruizer101 wrote: »
    I was on ticketmaster with the feckin clock counting down the time, only to get Tickets are not available for this event yet, WTF, why have the ****ing clock count me down if they not selling the tickets. In some queue now on Adele.com so fingers crossed, but lost valuable seconds due to feckin ticketmaster pricks with their countdown clock.

Did you use the 3 pre sale link?

I got mine with 3. Her website is awful, I don't think many will get some from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Still in the queue on Adele's site!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

I've been in the office since 8am (I start work at 9:30) and been F5-ing since I got here on the Adele.com page and I'm STILL in a queue there..... :(
    It says there's tickets still available but I'm guessing my chances are slim........ Devo. I really want tickets but there's no ****ting way in hell I'm paying touts for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Chocolate girl

I got 2 seated expensive at 128 each but don't care its my christmas present to me:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Jentle Grenade

Kept getting offered the €120 tickets so I left it. Will chance getting some on Friday in the general sale. Probably be able to buy them at face value leading up to the thing anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Saturday sold out from 3 presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Got in but no tickets!

still available on Adele.com (or so they say!!)

mcgovern wrote: »
    Saturday sold out from 3 presale.
    both three pre sale events sold out in the first 4 minutes

i'm still in a queue on the Adele website for Friday tickets...they just need to put me out of my misery at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

I keep getting "Updating ticket availability for this event in 33 seconds." It counts down to zero and then starts again from 33 seconds. Once it started from 9 seconds but every other time it has been 33 seconds. Is anyone else getting this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Kept getting offered the €120 tickets so I left it. Will chance getting some on Friday in the general sale. Probably be able to buy them at face value leading up to the thing anyway!

Is the general sale not tomorrow?

EDIT No, its not. Dont mind me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Did you use the 3 pre sale link?

I got mine with 3. Her website is awful, I don't think many will get some from there.

Not a 3 customer, yeah her website not great, but in the queue so will see, currently it keeps counting down from 21 seconds and says still available, will see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Anyone want to PM me a 3 presale?

lukin wrote: »
    I keep getting "Updating ticket availability for this event in 33 seconds." It counts down to zero and then starts again from 33 seconds. Once it started from 9 seconds but every other time it has been 33 seconds. Is anyone else getting this?

Yeah, that's what I get the whole time but it's every 24 seconds for me....
    still showing as available so you never know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Tribal Wardfare

Has anyone purchased tickets from the Adele site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

HiGlo wrote: »
    still available on Adele.com (or so they say!!)

Im in Q on Adele.com since 9am and not getting anywhere, just keeps re loading, afraid to log out just in case..............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

A better chance of getting them on Friday I would say. I got tickets for U2 from the general sale, I didn't have a pre-sale code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

lukin wrote: »

Yes that's what im getting to

Im pretty sure only seated tickets were available on three pre-sale, very unfortunate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

HiGlo wrote: »
    Yeah, that's what I get the whole time but it's every 24 seconds for me....
    still showing as available so you never know!!

Mine refreshes every 21 seconds

Don't think I'll get tickets. I was reading that some people spent up to 3 hours waiting in the queue system and still didn't get tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭splashthecash

The Adele site is a joke - still loading here keeping my hopes up

Advertisement