Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adele - 3Arena March 2016 **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

recyclops wrote: »
    for me the lowest ive seen is 22

I got 9 seconds once:na-ne-na-na :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Stock has changed from Still Available to Limited

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ray7777

Face it everyone logs in same time, do the right things. In the end it's down to luck for those small few that get in and majority that don't..........

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭damo80

just got offered 2 standing on adele.com but on it since 858 worth sticking it out

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kingcosie

Just got through for Saturday tickets, only tickets available were 250 euro vip packages. 500 for a concert. Not a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Still tickets on Adele.com. But limited.

ETA says stock remaining is in carts. If unsold will be released back for purchase.

that's where I was offered 250 ones only Call me Al. Would someone pay 250 for a concert?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Kingcosie wrote: »
    that's where I was offered 250 ones only Call me Al. Would someone pay 250 for a concert?

Some people would obviously. They are all gone now I see.
    I wouldn't buy them for myself, but I suppose for Christmas presents for that special someone you might.
    But I think its crazy money. I am standing for 83.50 :D and I am very grateful!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Still in a queue for Friday on her website. Saturday seems to be sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭recyclops

i am now on a page where it says i can buy tickets but they are all in cart. do they become available again? i cant pick anything?

• Advertisement

I was thinking I will regret it as they were xmas pressie for the missus but not at 250 a ticket. Couldn't see sense in that.

Same option for the fri now. 250 only

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

I got through the queue but directed to a crowdsurge page thats now saying content unavailable! WTF. Any ideas what I should do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

I was thinking I will regret it as they were xmas pressie for the missus but not at 250 a ticket. Couldn't see sense in that.

250 - are you for real? wow that's mental money, defo wouldn't pay that much! you would get cheap week away in sun for that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Adele.com presale sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭notfromhere

friday saturday presale all sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Yeah, €250 for a ticket is a lot, but there is added elements to that. It's not just €250 for a seat. I can't remember now all that was included and I've closed the link...

I got my standing tickets. I think one of the girls is gonna try on the general sale on Friday for seated tickets and we can sell the standing (at face value!).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Saturday tickets all gone

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/adele-fans-up-in-arms-over-two-hour-wait-for-presale-tickets-to-3arena-dublin-gigs-34252691.html

Adele fans up in arms over two hour wait for presale tickets to 3Arena Dublin gigs
    Presale tickets for Adele's 3Arena Dublin shows went on sale on the star's official website at 9am and many fans are still queuing two hours later.

A limited, undisclosed number of tickets went on sale at 9am on Adele.com for Adele's European dates, including Dublin, with many fans reporting at 10.30am that tickets had just then become 'limited'.

Several fans have taken to Twitter with the hashtag #adeletickets to criticise the fact that the website does not tell them where they are in the queue.

By 11.15am several fans reported that only VIP packages were available at a cost of €250.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Managed to get tickets thru Adele site, anyone any idea how tickets are issued from there, any chance or getting them before Christmas? Prob not

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

HiGlo wrote: »
    I got my standing tickets. I think one of the girls is gonna try on the general sale on Friday for seated tickets and we can sell the standing (at face value!).

*cough* ..... Hi. :D

What tix you get? I was only offered 250 euro vip ones

What tix you get? I was only offered 250 euro vip ones

Was offered Standing tickets and the vip for250, got 4 standing

Well done, lucky you. I had no option and wasn't paying 250. My missus will be devastated but I tried. Enjoy

Well done, lucky you. I had no option and wasn't paying 250. My missus will be devastated but I tried. Enjoy

I wouldn't have paid 250 either, my missus is over the moon :)

You still have a chance on Friday. Don't give up! (you might still win those brownie points with the wife! :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Dave 101 wrote: »
    I wouldn't have paid 250 either, my missus is over the moon :)

I think anymore than 100 euro for a ticket is too much .

Oh ya ciderswigger, il be straight at it fri too. I never hold out too much hope for ticketmaster though.

Oh ya ciderswigger, il be straight at it fri too. I never hold out too much hope for ticketmaster though.

Me either. They're an absolute disaster.

• Advertisement

Guaranteed to be sold out on ticketmaster website within 2 mins while most of us are waiting for the page to load. I really think online buying should be taken away. Remember the good old days when people queued outside for days, hours etc. The real fans got the tickets coz they earned them. Online has ruined it all.

Advertisement