Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adele - 3Arena March 2016 **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Chocolate girl

Kingcosie wrote: »
    Guaranteed to be sold out on ticketmaster website within 2 mins while most of us are waiting for the page to load. I really think online buying should be taken away. Remember the good old days when people queued outside for days, hours etc. The real fans got the tickets coz they earned them. Online has ruined it all.

Can you still not queue outside ticketmaster? I thought they would have to keep some tickets for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Well done, lucky you. I had no option and wasn't paying 250. My missus will be devastated but I tried. Enjoy

It's not the end.... Try for the general sale on Friday morning....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Guaranteed to be sold out on ticketmaster website within 2 mins while most of us are waiting for the page to load. I really think online buying should be taken away. Remember the good old days when people queued outside for days, hours etc. The real fans got the tickets coz they earned them. Online has ruined it all.

Yeah but most people have jobs they can't take a day off for because of gig tickets.

There's no way they'll ever sort it as the only way to properly enforce it is to have tickets with names on them and one of the party has to match that name. Problem with that is that it screws those who want to buy gifts or on someone elses card or if they can't go in the end.

There's literally no way of solving it. It's a nightmare.
    Can you still not queue outside ticketmaster? I thought they would have to keep some tickets for that?

You can but given they'll be sold out in minutes, you'll want to be at the front of the queue. Even if you're 4 or 5 people back, forget about it. Or if you've a slow ticket seller or someone who's slow to boot up the machine, you're screwed.

Dave 101 wrote: »
    Managed to get tickets thru Adele site, anyone any idea how tickets are issued from there, any chance or getting them before Christmas? Prob not

Got my confirmation e:mail... Doesn't look like it. Just print the confirmation e:mail instead I guess
    SHIPPED TICKETS
    Standard tickets are posted to your delivery address usually 2 to 4 weeks before the event date. We'll email you when your tickets have been sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I have a feeling that these gigs are going to be like the U2 ones with tickets going for crazy money after Friday.
    Some people have more money than sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tuhula

I got mine on Three presale but people shouldnt lose hope..how many people got U2 tickets after it said 'sold out' ..theres always hope!! just need to keep trying leading up to the event..loads of U2 tix became available on TM last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I liked how the ticketmaster site itself had the page with the countdown, it automatically loaded dates for tickets once clock counted down,no refresh messing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭elastico

You can but given they'll be sold out in minutes, you'll want to be at the front of the queue. Even if you're 4 or 5 people back, forget about it. Or if you've a slow ticket seller or someone who's slow to boot up the machine, you're screwed.

I thought the shops had a quota of tickets, so they can go back along the queue before they open and let people know if they are getting a ticket or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Yeah I thought with the physical outlets they were allocated so many alright, sure otherwise it would only be one or two people who get them.

Will try again Friday morning sure. It really seem to be down to luck in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭kwat

Got 4 standing tickets through the 3 pre-sale at bang on 9am.

Surprised how quick it was. Think it's important to let the page refresh itself once the clock counts down and not be tempted to refresh yourself.
    Got straight in. €95 a pop (including fees) for standing though - bit steep but will be worth it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭keltoms05

Anyone get a confirmation email from adele.com yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 skenna

Also does anyone have a 3presale code they aren't using? If so please PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

keltoms05 wrote: »
    Anyone get a confirmation email from adele.com yet?

Nope. I've been waiting since 9.07

I kept a record of my confirmation number so I'm not that anxious.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭damo80

Call me Al wrote: »
    Nope. I've been waiting since 9.07

I kept a record of my confirmation number so I'm not that anxious.

got mine at 14:15 if you log onto the crowdsurge account you can see the details

Got my tickets at around 10am and got my confirmation at bout 11:15....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Christ some people are impossible to please; I tried on the pre-sale this morning to get two standing for Sat. nite for my sister. Didn't get them of course so I went on toutless and gumtree and managed to secure:
    • Saturday (standing): two at €400 (twice face value)
    • Friday two for €256 (sitting);face value
    But she wouldn't take them as they weren't exactly what she wanted.:mad: Said she'd take her chances on the general sale Friday. Lots of luck I said.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭PIORUN

lukin wrote: »
    Christ some people are impossible to please; I tried on the pre-sale this morning to get two standing for Sat. nite for my sister. Didn't get them of course so I went on toutless and gumtree and manged to secure:
    But she wouldn't take them as they weren't exactly what she wanted.:mad: Said she'd take her chances on the general sale Friday. Lots of luck I said.
    if you're not married and don't have kids...run!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I haven't time to read the whole thread but I just want to know are the tickets being sold by the same way as the U2 gigs; ie paperless ticket and entry by credit card holder only?I am buying them for my sister on my credit card (I am not going myself).
    Thanks

In case you're still wondering, according to an email I got from Ticketmaster they're not the same as the U2 gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭anais

Highly unlikely I know but if anyone has an Adele. com code they don't need ill gladly take it! Hadn't realised you could get advance tickets this way until I saw this thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

anais wrote: »
    Highly unlikely I know but if anyone has an Adele. com code they don't need ill gladly take it! Hadn't realised you could get advance tickets this way until I saw this thread!!

The pre sale is sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

Are Three selective who they give pre-sale codes to? I'm registered but didn't get anything about Adele tickets.

Mr.S wrote: »
    Seems like she wants to save money, clever girl!

I know but seeing as it is such an in-demand gig, I'd be prepared to pay a bit more just one time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Requin wrote: »
    In case you're still wondering, according to an email I got from Ticketmaster they're not the same as the U2 gigs.

All the talk of fighting the touts was just bull so.
    Ticketfast and the 5 day delivery option was available for tickets too.

Funny isnt it how there are loads of front row seats available on Seatwave for her European dates at crazy prices.

I couldnt get onto the 3plus webpage this morning to access the presale link ,a pity they dont send you the direct ticketmaster link instead of having to go through the 3 page.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

Mr.S wrote: »
    You also need to send a text requesting a code each time.

I've received text previous saying to text a word - in the case I presume Adele and then a code would come in but didn't get a text inviting me to text - if that makes sense. I guess in future I'll just text artists names to them a week before tickets go on sale!
    :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Christ some people are impossible to please; I tried on the pre-sale this morning to get two standing for Sat. nite for my sister. Didn't get them of course so I went on toutless and gumtree and managed to secure:
    Toutless is for face value sales
    And gumtree is just dodgy

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭keltoms05

damo80 wrote: »
    got mine at 14:15 if you log onto the crowdsurge account you can see the details

Cheers for that, logged in there and can see the details. Still no confirmation email though

bigpink wrote: »
    Toutless is for face value sales
    And gumtree is just dodgy

Yeah I would prefer toutless over anywhere else. I don't trust gumtree but in fairness the guy offered to log into his ticketmaster account in front of me and print the tickets for me.

Requin wrote: »

Thanks. That's hardly a surprise. There is huge demand for these gigs but it doesn't equate with the biggest band in the world (probably) playing their hometown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭smallgarden

datk wrote: »
    Are Three selective who they give pre-sale codes to? I'm registered but didn't get anything about Adele tickets.

If you log into your threeplus and check your preferences. You have to have music to get music alerts.

The link for ticketmaster from three has been the same for the last few days I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 J3nni3

When are the tickets going on sale?

Advertisement