Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I have much use for iPad mini 4?

• 26-11-2015 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

If I have the iPhone 6 Plus and also the iPad Air 2. Just mad to get it as its so handy to carry around! Is there anyone out there who has the iPad and the mini? Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

pointless to get one when you have a plus and a air imo. Have a 6plus and a mini. use the phone more as the difference in screen size isn't huge. sorry now i didn't just go for a regular ipad.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I have an iPhone 6, an iPad mini 2 and iPad 4. 4 is for home, mini has 3G, and is for Work and travelling. The mini fits into inside jacket pockets, great battery life etc. Brilliant for train journeys. I'd probably not bother with the mini if I had a 6+ or S+

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

whiterebel wrote: »
    I have an iPhone 6, an iPad mini 2 and iPad 4. 4 is for home, mini has 3G, and is for Work and travelling. The mini fits into inside jacket pockets, great battery life etc. Brilliant for train journeys. I'd probably not bother with the mini if I had a 6+ or S+

How useful is the 3G on the Mini? I've only ever got the WiFi model as the iPad never left the house. Seems like 3G might come in handy with the Mini, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I have the Ipad Mini with 3g and find it great. It fits easily into my handbag and I can say honest that I use it everyday out and about. I have my phone android with Vodafone but use three for my Ipad as there data bundle is better for me.

I had an older IPad and bought the mini Ipad just for out and about. I have never regreted it. However if I did not have the 3g I think it would be a waste of money for me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

How useful is the 3G on the Mini? I've only ever got the WiFi model as the iPad never left the house. Seems like 3G might come in handy with the Mini, though.

Couldn't do without it. 3gb for €15 over 3 months with Tesco. Does me when out and about for the usual things, browsing, kindle, emails.

How I scoffed when Apple announced a smaller version of the iPad.
    "Nah, it'll never sell", "who would buy one of them?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

Miaireland wrote: »
    I have the Ipad Mini with 3g and find it great. It fits easily into my handbag and I can say honest that I use it everyday out and about. I have my phone android with Vodafone but use three for my Ipad as there data bundle is better for me.

I had an older IPad and bought the mini Ipad just for out and about. I have never regreted it. However if I did not have the 3g I think it would be a waste of money for me.

How do I go about getting 3G if I do purchase the mini?

Advertisement