Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a Masseuse?

Options
  • 26-11-2015 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a recommendation for a masseuse, I'm getting a gift voucher for my OH for Christmas and was wondering if anyone likes anyone in town in particular. Female masseuse if possible, but it's to overly important. It's just a general type of relaxation massage I'm looking for, nothing like a deep-tissue rub or anything like that!

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Hi all,

I'm looking for a recommendation for a masseuse, I'm getting a gift voucher for my OH for Christmas and was wondering if anyone likes anyone in town in particular. Female masseuse if possible, but it's to overly important. It's just a general type of relaxation massage I'm looking for, nothing like a deep-tissue rub or anything like that!

TIA

Try Sam Mc Cauleys my OH swears by there and thinks they are better than most (plus the vouchers can be used for other treatments and not just masages)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Jambo wrote: »
    Try Sam Mc Cauleys my OH swears by there and thinks they are better than most (plus the vouchers can be used for other treatments and not just masdages)

second that

Advertisement